Score: 3.89 Votes: 19
rate this

Vanessa Hudgens | Nude pix about to hit the net ??

Starter: top100 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 41.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
Guys, shes admitted they are her.
Lvl 8
Apparently there is a nude pic of her out there. Whether or not this is it I do not know, however she has confirmed that there is one and it is her. interesting...

HSM Star Cops to X-Rated Pic
by Natalie Finn
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 05:36:55 PM PDT
RECOMMENDED (0)
COMMENTS (10)
TEXT SIZE + A | -A

So much for High School Musical's squeaky-clean image.

Vanessa Hudgens has admitted that a racy photo of her that's currently making the Internet rounds is indeed a picture of her and was not doctored to make the teenage actress merely look undressed.

"This was a photo which was taken privately," Hudgens' rep said in a statement. "It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

There are no further details concerning when or in what context Hudgens, who will be 19 in December, posed for the pic, but she apparently did not intend to give her fans the type of behind-the-scenes action that can't already be found in the extras section of the High School Musical DVD.

The Disney Channel star is currently dating her HSM love interest Zac Efron, 19.

Although dressing in the emperor's new clothes is a surefire way for a celebrity to make tabloid headlines (the images were first reported by the National Enquirer), it's unlikely Hudgens' exhibitionist tendencies (however private) will bring down the HSM empire anytime soon. The first installment of the basic-cable hit has been viewed by more than 200 million worldwide, and High School Musical 2 premiered to a record 17.2 million-strong audience last month. The soundtrack has been the nation's top-selling album since its release last month.

The cast, which also includes Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel, is already in talks to star in the franchise's next installment, which is slated to be a feature
Lvl 7
I admit I was wrong about these being real. She's Hot. Ashley Tisdale would be a great one though!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Well, if that is her, Vanessa Hudgens needs to trim the hedges.

These celebrities are disappointing me with their short and curlies. First Vanessa Manillo, now this chick (although, admittedly, I didn't know who she was until this stuff hit the net). You'd think they'd get with the program, especially if they're going to be allowing themselves to be photographed sans clothing.

I totally agree.

I don't know who she is, but she needs to trim her hedges. Pretty girl though.
Lvl 11
This is going off on a tangent but is related to High School Musical. Apparently Disney fired María Fernanda “Chachi” Telesco earlier this year from the Spanish version of High School Musical because of a sex video. She's 22 (kind of old for the role but I guess that's common in acting).

I don't know if this is old news or of any interest, but here's a link to the video:
http://www.[blacklisted]/view?id=0D449636332611DCBF93000423CF381C

Video quality's a bit grainy, but still enjoyable I think.
Lvl 17
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by lilrika

are they really fake?

here judge for yourself, unmarked/hires versions.

[ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ] [ Link ]
NEW YORK(AP) Vanessa Hudgens' representative has confirmed that a nude photo circulating on the Internet is indeed the 18-year-old star of Disney Channel's wildly popular "High School Musical" series.

"This was a photo which was taken privately," a statement from Hudgens spokesman said, according to MSNBC.com. "It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."

The photo shows the 18-year-old actress standing naked in what appears to be a bathroom, with a red shower curtain behind her.

There was no immediate comment Friday from officials at the Walt Disney Co.

Hudgens portrayed Gabriella, the brainy love interest of Zac Efron's basketball star in the first two "High School Musical" movies. The two are said to be dating in real life.

"High School Musical 2" attracted more than 17 million viewers for its Disney Channel premiere in August, the most-watched television program of the summer. A feature film "High School Musical 3" is planned.
Lvl 59
Hey, guys, can we please post the same news clippings and pictures over and over and over again in the same thread? Thanks a million.
Lvl 13
The pics are confirmed as real...if you have kids watching the Disney Channel, then you at least know who she is in passing.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Hey, guys, can we please post the same news clippings and pictures over and over and over again in the same thread? Thanks a million.

That will happen as long as some dude comes along every 8th post saying they are fakes....or everytime some noob starts a new thread with the same stuff that has been in this one 100 times.....all we need now is the fake of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen to show up here....you know the one.....
Lvl 13
(hang) this topic got so old too fast...
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by musgrave

(hang) this topic got so old too fast...

That's cuz too many people posted too many threads about the same thing... Nekos already posted all of the Vanessa Hudgens pics in a previous thread... reposters!
Lvl 9
Nice pics, she's cute. Only thing that would be better now is if there is a sex video, which you have to figure her and her bf have probably made.
Lvl 14
Very hot! And honestly what do they expect from hot 19 yr old girls in hollywood these days? I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) there wasnt a sex tape to along with the photos.
Lvl 11
Well she has had 1000s of gallons of sperm wasted for her today!
Lvl 18
Really boring. And did she get a nose job or do they just make it look smaller with make up, cause in the amateur pics her nose looks huge and in her more professional pics it doesn't look half that size.
funny - before i saw this pics i didnt even knew who she was
Lvl 29
more candids

Lvl 15
Dissapointing that she has only one nude
Lvl 12
Dudes, read in a celebrity rag that she may have took THE pic when she was 16! Not confirmed but that would explain her lack of belly ring and other discrepancies.
  • Goto: