Score: 3.89 Votes: 19
rate this

Vanessa Hudgens | Nude pix about to hit the net ??

Starter: top100 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 41.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by refertomeasgoob

I'd rather see Ashley Tisdale naked then her

I Am With You There Buddy. But Still Not A Bad Pic.
Lvl 3
(hang)bless her heart. she had no idea she was going to make it this big! she was doing something to please her boyfriend. now look at her. poor thing.maybe it wont hurt her so bad as to cause her career to slide.
Lvl 29
are they really fake?

here judge for yourself, unmarked/hires versions.

Lvl 12
They look real ... but these days who can tell ... if they are real, she looks pretty damn hot! Thanks for posting the "other" pics too lilrika!!
Lvl 12
Oh, and agree with a couple previous posts ... would love for these to have been of Ashley Tisdale ... but Vanessa looks hot too ...
Lvl 8
Yea...
Lvl 12
Her press has admitted this is her (as reported on the People magazine website and on TMZ.com)! That's confirmation enought for me! Hot girl... but I wish that there was more!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by goofaman2001

Her press has admitted this is her (as reported on the People magazine website and on TMZ.com)! That's confirmation enought for me! Hot girl... but I wish that there was more!

Agreed! Her press agent and she herself have admitted it is her, and there are more.......
Lvl 59
Well, if that is her, Vanessa Hudgens needs to trim the hedges.

These celebrities are disappointing me with their short and curlies. First Vanessa Manillo, now this chick (although, admittedly, I didn't know who she was until this stuff hit the net). You'd think they'd get with the program, especially if they're going to be allowing themselves to be photographed sans clothing.
Lvl 28
She's hot who ever she is
Lvl 28
I have no clue who this chick is...
Lvl 9
Oh I know - none of you would hit it because of the bush - Leaves all the more for me!
Lvl 59
She was in high school musical, apparently and a bunch of other stuff that I've never heard of.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1227814/
Lvl 8
I had on idea who she was either. Watch her career skyrocket now.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I have no clue who this chick is...

That's because you or your kids aren't watching Disney Channel. Vanessa looks hot in these pics. Thanks for sharing them!
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by jmanoh

That's because you or your kids aren't watching Disney Channel. Vanessa looks hot in these pics. Thanks for sharing them!

What he said - any dad with tween-age kids has been waiting for these since HSM1. She's a serious hottie, wonder how Disney feels about the Playboy logo on her undies
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Amphotog

Agreed! Her press agent and she herself have admitted it is her, and there are more.......

Has anyone seen or heardr there are more? I've only been able to find the one nude, would, of course love to see more if there are more!
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkNyghtzDream

Know bullshyt when you see it. We'll be seeing these ( non-existant ) nude pics of BabyV about an hour after we get the ( again non-existant ) nude pics of Lindsey Lohan that celebslam claims to have. The story came from the N. E. ... come on... they say Elvis was abducted by aliens and has a child with micheal jackson.

You mean they don't have a lovechild??
Lvl 8
I had no idea who she was either. Watch her career skyrocket now.
Lvl 6
FOUND A GOOD LINK!
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20070906/vanessa%20hudgens%20nude%20naked%20pictures/big_vanessa_hudgens_nude.html
That should do!
  • Goto: