Score: 3.78 Votes: 59
rate this

Tattooed Girls

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 8 years ago Views: 158.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 56
shawn314, robert98597, mitsos123, vegas365 and 22 other(s) find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Southernboy10
Are you suggesting that people should not express aan opinion? The girls are beautiful, I don't have to like what they do to themselves and in my case, I am genuininley puzzledwhy. NO to censorship.

What I don't understand is why you keep comming to this thread and post your opinion over and over again , once was more than enough...
No to people who try to impose their opinion !!!
mitsos123, Firereign, gazmosis, johnsnow and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
kwaidan, [Deleted], jse2000, losl and 16 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by johnsnow
And yet i am 99% sure that if any of these women who puzzle you gave you the shot to bang their brains out you would jump to do them while judging them and as much as opinions are there and free... why make a big deal out of it. I've got tattoos and most of my exes had tattooos and were a million times more decent/down to earth/humble/fun/intelligent and not forgetting beautiful than most women without tattoos

Yes indeed you would. As I said before, the girls are great, I am simply puzzled by tatoos. All you people saying keep quiet or stay off the page aee a modern trend. Ban anyone you dont agree wwith. Cant you handle a debate?
Lvl 22
Quote:
Yes indeed you would. As I said before, the girls are great, I am simply puzzled by tatoos. All you people saying keep quiet or stay off the page aee a modern trend. Ban anyone you dont agree wwith. Cant you handle a debate?

My advice is to talk to the women with tattoos and find out why they have them and not ask a bunch of guys. Like we have women figured out or something.
robert98597, mitsos123, azdesertrat, [Deleted] and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:

You want a debate? Go to Reddit and stop clogging up this thread.
mitsos123 finds this awesome.
Lvl 13
Quote:

start to contribute to this site and stop writing bull man
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88

What I don't understand is why you keep comming to this thread and post your opinion over and over again , once was more than enough...
No to people who try to impose their opinion !!!

I am on this thread because some of the girls are gorgeous and I am not trying to impose my opinion. If you read my comments you will see I am mostly asking questions, which so far only 1 person has tried to answer. And for the poster above, this is a contriibution.
Quote:
I am on this thread because some of the girls are gorgeous and I am not trying to impose my opinion. If you read my comments you will see I am mostly asking questions, which so far only 1 person has tried to answer. And for the poster above, this is a contriibution.

I've started this thread for posters to post pictures not to debate about tattoos and answering the questions you have.
If you want to make a thread for a debate about tattoos do that out of this thread and start a new one....
This one is only for pictures.....so respect this....
At the next reply with only text I remove all the text posts in this thread....and if needed I take further actions....
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 15
Why does everyone seem to have an opinion about these women and their life choices to get tattoos?
Are any of them in your family?
Is it a do or die situation if you don’t look at them?
Everyone likes what they like.
Do you get upset if someone finds huge nipples attractive?
Or large labia?
What is the difference, if you don’t like it look at some of the other threads
robert98597 finds this awesome.
Lvl 63
Quote:
Originally posted by TheOnlyBiff
Why does everyone seem to have an opinion about these women and their life choices to get tattoos?
Are any of them in your family?
Is it a do or die situation if you don’t look at them?
Everyone likes what they like.
Do you get upset if someone finds huge nipples attractive?
Or large labia?
What is the difference, if you don’t like it look at some of the other threads

Yeah! Let's get back to posting naked women
johnsnow, gazmosis find this awesome.
Lvl 56
beagler, Exsanguinous, meatman6, buttersup and 9 other(s) find this awesome.
alpha59, buttersup, losl, Nard187 and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 56
[Deleted], robert98597, Hican, Antius and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], Hican, Antius, losl and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], robert98597, Hican, olysteve and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], Hican, olysteve, Antius and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], alpha59, Hican, cockylad and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], Hican, olysteve, Antius and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
[Deleted], Hican, olysteve, Antius and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
  • Goto: