Score: 3.78 Votes: 59
rate this

Tattooed Girls

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 8 years ago Views: 158.0K
  • Goto:
robert98597, meatman6, rkelltiger1, alpha59 and 32 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 56

jse2000, [Deleted], meatman6, mitsos123 and 21 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Some beautiful girls, even thoughtheylook worsewiththe ink. It's their choice I guess but I am still puzzled at the reason for them. It is no longer about being different as it is almost the norm, so perhaps about conformity?
Sardinesam, xfireman find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by concy
#480 is stunning

480 is Levy Tran from Shameless
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Southernboy10
Some beautiful girls, even thoughtheylook worsewiththe ink. It's their choice I guess but I am still puzzled at the reason for them. It is no longer about being different as it is almost the norm, so perhaps about conformity?

they like them mate,i have tatts and i like them...no other reason
20watt, johnsnow find this awesome.
Lvl 8
To address those who feel the need to express distaste on women who have body art.

I could say the same for women who dye their hair, who get breast implants, who use makeup, or augment their looks in any way. The thread is about veiwing beautiful women with tattoos. Not blubbering about what you dislike.

There are far more women who I find unattractive than attractive in the world yet I don't waste my time or other's telling them about it. Be like me. A silent (mostly) appreciative veiwer.
robert98597, Omgtotallydumb, uwop-3p!s-dn, Goldseeker and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
robert98597, vegas365, meatman6, alpha59 and 13 other(s) find this awesome.
robert98597, alpha59, losl, cockylad and 14 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by alpha59
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

God they are gorgeous
alpha59 finds this awesome.
Lvl 56

losl, [Deleted], cockylad, vegas365 and 13 other(s) find this awesome.
vegas365, robert98597, johnsnow, Hican and 15 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 56
mitsos123, xfireman, vegas365, jse2000 and 30 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 56

Firereign, cockylad, Exsanguinous, flaj1967 and 22 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 22
My favorite thread to date! Also if this is not your thing then why come to the thread in the first place?
B.H.D.2, johnsnow, Antius find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Antius
To address those who feel the need to express distaste on women who have body art.

I could say the same for women who dye their hair, who get breast implants, who use makeup, or augment their looks in any way. The thread is about veiwing beautiful women with tattoos. Not blubbering about what you dislike.

There are far more women who I find unattractive than attractive in the world yet I don't waste my time or other's telling them about it. Be like me. A silent (mostly) appreciative veiwer.

Are you suggesting that people should not express aan opinion? The girls are beautiful, I don't have to like what they do to themselves and in my case, I am genuininley puzzledwhy. NO to censorship.
vegas365, robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Are you suggesting that people should not express aan opinion? The girls are beautiful, I don't have to like what they do to themselves and in my case, I am genuininley puzzledwhy. NO to censorship.

Why we should care about what you dont like?I dont like fake boobs but i am not whining about it
robert98597, B.H.D.2, johnsnow, F1098 and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 11
If you don’t like girls with tattoos, don’t open the page. If you commented negatively or complained, you opened the page and looked. Your argument is invalid.
Firereign, mitsos123, robert98597, B.H.D.2 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
i care about peoples' opinions, as long as they are not expressed in a really bad way. isn't conversation what forums are for?

please, do realize that these are not women with tattoos; they are pictures, images on your screen.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by gazmosis
If you don’t like girls with tattoos, don’t open the page. If you commented negatively or complained, you opened the page and looked. Your argument is invalid.

Exactly! As I have said before we are a community, a positive community enjoying the beautiful female form and a few cars. let's keep the negativity down and once again if something doesn't suit you, then why make a negative comment? It's not censorship, it's respect for another's preferences. To continue the back and forth banter only exacerbates the issue and solves nothing, I personally believe we have enough personal conflict going on in the world, so why bring that here?
Enjoy what you're seeing or don't look at it as it only makes you want to lash out...
mitsos123, johnsnow, gazmosis find this awesome.
Lvl 91
Quote:

And yet i am 99% sure that if any of these women who puzzle you gave you the shot to bang their brains out you would jump to do them while judging them and as much as opinions are there and free... why make a big deal out of it. I've got tattoos and most of my exes had tattooos and were a million times more decent/down to earth/humble/fun/intelligent and not forgetting beautiful than most women without tattoos
Firereign, gazmosis find this awesome.
  • Goto: