Score: 4.64 Votes: 14
rate this

Sarah Silverman & Michelle Williams naked (full frontal OMGZ!) in the shower.

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 11 years ago Views: 10.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Full frontal, yes!

Furbush, no!

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59

All of the above are from the movie Take this Waltz. You can see the video caps of these scenes here: http://www.recapped.com/sarah-silverman-and-michelle-williams-in-take-this-waltz (warning, the shower scene also contains a bunch of old naked ladies )
For 42 years old, I'd say Sarah has a fantastic body. The bush might just be a something for the movies...hard to say
Lvl 16
Thank God, real women with bush! Shaved pussies are for 9 year olds.

Michelle looks unbelievable! I think you missed the shot of her ass in the shower scene, though. A great ass!

Sarah also looks great but not as curvy as I would have imagined.
Lvl 16
To the contrary, They look much better with the bush. Nice to see SS with her clothes off, finally! 5 stars!
Lvl 16
Oops. Saw the ass shots. Never mind.
Lvl 16
SS looks great, bush and all...

5 stars!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

For 42 years old, I'd say Sarah has a fantastic body. The bush might just be a something for the movies...hard to say

She's 42? Holy crap, she looks pretty good for 42.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus

Yeah, real women have hairy legs and armpits too. You like that, Mr. I-like-REAL-WOMEN? Or are you just hypocritically selective of the real parts of the woman you like?
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

She's 42? Holy crap, she looks pretty good for 42.

Thats what I thought...thats why I said it.
Lvl 19
Standards of beauty vary widely. But what is organically natural is not negotiable.

Anyway, he probably likes plastic titties.

P.S. I would do SS !

Quote:

Yeah, real women have hairy legs and armpits too. You like that, Mr. I-like-REAL-WOMEN? Or are you just hypocritically selective of the real parts of the woman you like?
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 12
Love this. Which movie? Really wish Sarah would give us an add shot. She's so hot!
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus

This old debate again...ugh.

As a woman who goes down on other women, I couldn't possibly agree with you less.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Thats what I thought...thats why I said it.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...easy on the "...she's 42!!!!" 42 isn't THAT old guys, she isn't exactly on foot in the grave.
Lvl 6
I was a little disappointed b/c I've wanted to see SS for a while. But, she is 42 & allegedly intentionally gained weight for the part...still looks good all things considered, I like dark hair/fair skin, very natural...
don't really understand the fuss about this Sarah bird, whoever she is, very average looking; but i found this!!

Lvl 7
What movie is this from?
Lvl 5
Quote:

[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]

All of the above are from the movie Take this Waltz. You can see the video caps of these scenes here:[ Link ] (warning, the shower scene also contains a bunch of old naked ladies )
Lvl 19
Well, her face is angelic. Her body is very meh...., and her sense of humor is wicked.

I think she would be a very memorable shag because of that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

don't really understand the fuss about this Sarah bird, whoever she is, very average looking; but i found this!!

[ Image ]
  • Goto: