Score: 5.00 Votes: 6
rate this

Pattycake, Wood Fairie!

Starter: thepostman61 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 5.3K
Lvl 8
Pattycake, Wood Fairie!

I always liked this cute lil chunk of woman!

-----------------------------------------------
Lvl 9
very nice. i like her a lot too...

thanks for the pics.
Lvl 11
very cute.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by thepostman61

Pattycake, Wood Fairie!

I always liked this cute lil chunk of woman!

mmm me too

you should try using chickupload.com for hosting pics too

Lvl 8
I'd that!!
Lvl 8
Pattycake Pets the pussy

Would I love to be her hand

==================================================
Lvl 3
She's obviously a hottie... Lets see more!
Lvl 8
i'm really quite tired of this whole non-nude model shit. Honestly, she's nude but she wont show it, blah blah. It's like next door nikki, she flashed he shit on springer and now everyone's through with her, cause it's about damn time. GOD...teases, every one of them. and Tiff Teen, she had the same fate, she got nekked and had to sign away from what's his but, the photographer, now where's she. i mean, just do it already, you're hot, you show EVERYTHING but what we wanna see. you'd most likely make more money.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by AbruzziNick

i'm really quite tired of this whole non-nude model shit. Honestly, she's nude but she wont show it, blah blah. It's like next door nikki, she flashed he shit on springer and now everyone's through with her, cause it's about damn time. GOD...teases, every one of them. and Tiff Teen, she had the same fate, she got nekked and had to sign away from what's his but, the photographer, now where's she. i mean, just do it already, you're hot, you show EVERYTHING but what we wanna see. you'd most likely make more money.

C'mon, dont hold back ! Tell it how you see it
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by AbruzziNick

It's like next door nikki, she flashed he shit on springer and now everyone's through with her, cause it's about damn time.

couldnt be the fact that she recently got married and that she is pregnant, right?
Lvl 8
Pattycake, Blue Nighty!

Chunky Blondes have never been my personal faves. Patty is the exception to the rule

=================================================
Lvl 19
I like her, and, while I surely would not look the other way if she showed everything, I love the tease...
i was thinking the same thing. the tease is awesome but i bet a look at that tight lil cooter would be just as heavenly
Lvl 8
well too clean. but is good.
Lvl 8
shes the best!