rate this

More Britney Upskirts

Starter: seitori Posted: 17 years ago Views: 56.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Very large images, enjoy.

* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 19
if they are real then wow, looks like she probably got the idea from paris though!!!
Lvl 26
yes yes i'm waiting for the video now... ;-)
Lvl 16
Woooooo I see cooter.
Lvl 6
Dammmmn I dont care what anyone else says...I think Brit is HoT...and its just a matter of time when she tranforms back to the sexy bombshell that everyone dreampt about in the first place...
btw these pics are fucking HOT!!!! does anyone have proof that they are real???
Lvl 15
She may not be as good looking as she used to be, but i wouldnt mind doing a few things with her :P
Lvl 8
I was as skeptical as anyone about these shots, but really, it would be a hell of a faking job to put in a snatch at six different angles, complete with C-section scar.
Lvl 13
this seems pretty legit to me... and i must say, ever since she first got popular this is what we've been waiting for. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by seitori

I was as skeptical as anyone about these shots, but really, it would be a hell of a faking job to put in a snatch at six different angles, complete with C-section scar.

im with you man, the c section scar is the attention to detail i could do with out (and a fake wouldnt put in) Britneys pooooon..... woooooooooo!
Lvl 11
Yes these pics are real!! They are starting to be taken down all over the internet, i was on one site trying to save the pics and by the time i went to go to the 3rd pic, the page was no longer available, and now the site is not up.
Lvl 9
V-The Visitors
Lvl 16
Well, we knew K-Fed would find a way to make some spare change, and, he WAS the one close enough to get these shots.

Speaking of K-Fed, and how rappers seem to change their aliases with each "life event", it's about time for K-Fed to change his...to Fed-X.
Lvl 59
I see London, I see Rotterdam, I see Britney's rotten clam!
Lvl 6
Never thought that much of her but I just became a huge fan. Call me shallow but she's won me
Lvl 8
You she isn't so stupid to not know that the paparazzi isn't going to miss a chance like this. As blatent as this is, it seems like it was done on purpose. I don't think she "accidentitly " flashed the cameras. With both Paris and Lidsey, you only got one good look. With her, it seems like she left her legs spread for a while. They are either really good facks or she wanted to show off her goods. That's just my opinion though.
Lvl 65
She really went down hill fast
Lvl 19
What car is that?
Lvl 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

What car is that?

, Can always count you Ascaris for some car questions
Lvl 19
Haha, no I just wanted to know, I can't recognize it.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

What car is that?

just had a quick laugh
  • Goto: