Score: 4.40 Votes: 89
rate this

me :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 16 years ago Views: 56.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
That's funny, I google you all the time too, Diddy. I too am by myself when I do... Though the motives are probably quite different.
Lvl 11
:p
I believe you diddy

write something about me
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

...IF its you posting a proof pic is required holding a wbw sign

finish the whole thread before you post!
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

finish the whole thread before you post!
fixed
Lvl 18
you have a sexy voice too.
Lvl 20
Holy shit you guys! You cannot believe how nuts I am going over here! I'm like a puppy at a tire factory!

You made my week, Diddy!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

I was googling myself. lol. found a huge thread of realllyyyy old pictures of me.. I tried to post pictures in that thread, but it was locked.. soooo.. I made a new one.

I dont really know what I am doing with myself right now. haha. I just sit on the internet and look up random stuff until i get tired enough to pass out.. figure i might as well promote my site while im at it.. (of course, i dont know how much positive promotion pictures of me a little buzzed in smeary makeup will do.. lol.. but whatever)

dont laugh at me. cheap wine. real cheap. like four dollar wine. some white zin randomness.. sutterhouse or some nonsense. it does the job.. and no one is here with me.

Cool, just don't actively post the URL to your site and you should be fine. And any pics of you are quite enjoyable, I'm sure. So thanks for contributing.

And wine doesn't have to be expensive to be good, there are some rather fine wines out there for only a few dollars. So it's all good.
Lvl 17
That is one incredibly hot looking woman... Even when she is fully clothed the sex just oozes out of her...
Thx...
Lvl 11
Very nice. It's nice to know someone like yourself can be laid back as well. Keep your head up and realize you make a lot of people happy! Sorry about Brett Favre, 4 real. Best wishes doll.
Lvl 11

you guys are awesome.
Lvl 20
Everything about her screams sexual arousal. Her attitude, her freckles, the little bunny nose, the pretty eyes, and that sweet, innocent but dangerously clever impish smirk of hers that reminds me of a bunny rabbit with a switch-blade.

She's soooo hot...

I... I just came.
Lvl 24
Check your PMs.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by hoarshak

Very nice. It's nice to know someone like yourself can be laid back as well. Keep your head up and realize you make a lot of people happy! Sorry about Brett Favre, 4 real. Best wishes doll.

The Brett thing is devestating... I have love for Rodgers though... Im sure he will do fine...

and thanks.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Everything about her screams sexual arousal. Her attitude, her freckles, the little bunny nose, the pretty eyes, and that sweet, innocent but dangerously clever impish smirk of hers that reminds me of a bunny rabbit with a switch-blade.

She's soooo hot...

I... I just came.

Calm down mate.
Lvl 11
!

love it.
Lvl 20
Well, being a Bronco fan I can tell you that when Elway retired, it was Hellish. It still is. Green Bay has been blessed to have two tremendous quarterbacks in their long and noble history, but that's incredibly rare.

We're going through it with Elway here in Denver (still). I know it's going to be hard for you guys in Green Bay, but you're one of the most respected franchises in the league (and rightly so), so I think it's safe to say that most of the fans of the NFL are rooting for you all. It'll be hard, but hang in there, and don't be too hard on the new guy.

He's probably a good QB. But no one else is Brett Favre.
Lvl 12
Oh.......A football fan too! I think I am in love........or at least really horny!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Well, being a Bronco fan I can tell you that when Elway retired, it was Hellish. It still is. Green Bay has been blessed to have two tremendous quarterbacks in their long and noble history, but that's incredibly rare.

We're going through it with Elway here in Denver (still). I know it's going to be hard for you guys in Green Bay, but you're one of the most respected franchises in the league (and rightly so), so I think it's safe to say that most of the fans of the NFL are rooting for you all. It'll be hard, but hang in there, and don't be too hard on the new guy.

He's probably a good QB. But no one else is Brett Favre.

exactly. no one else is Brett Favre. and thats why I have respect for Aaron Rodgers because he REALIZES that as well.. and spent all this time learning from him, and rarely getting gametime.. because he knew his day would come, and when it DOES.. why not be super prepared from spending the past few years learning from THE BEST.

Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Dawg69

Oh.......A football fan too! I think I am in love........or at least really horny!

go to almost every home game.

hit the detroit game on thanksgiving last year, and the game in minnesota when Brett broke the record too.
  • Goto: