Score: 4.40 Votes: 89
rate this

me :)

Starter: diddylicious Posted: 16 years ago Views: 56.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Punly

yeah, but that can't be all of them. you could send the rest to me. in exchange, ill send you some exclusive old skool crew n00dies.

heres a preview

[ Image ]

ROFL e verytime I see that one.. IT HURTS haha
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by massilimino

What are the odds of a relatively famous web girl chatting up a bunch of dudes on this site? I don't know, hope it's a trend.

There are actually quite a few girls on this site, some are well known, some (most) aren't. Some are just normal girls who want to show off a bit - and more power to them!

Not saying I know a bunch of them or anything, I usually ignore them (assuming I even know they're here - I'm sure others know far more than I do - in fact I know one mod knows several)... But if you pay close attention to certain things you can see the hints.

Of course, Diddy is more special than the rest to me, obviously. Yeah, I think I've shown that. But there are others here.

If you were a model, wouldn't you want to see the reactions and responses to your pictures?

People who make video games visit gamefaqs and their own company boards too. It's human nature. We like to see how people respond to us - especially if we're hams or extroverts... And I can't think of much that's more... "extroverted" than fucking people and things on camera for a living.

There are girls here. They just don't advertise this candidly in most cases.

Thanks for advertising candidly, Diddy!
Lvl 6
I have loved Diddy for a long time, but a Packers fan.. haha just playing this is by far the coolest thing I have experienced on WBW
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

ROFL e verytime I see that one.. IT HURTS haha

There's more someplace. I knew saving that shit from years ago would come in handy someday.
Lvl 4
Another Pro peddling her wares....big f'n deal.........Next!
Lvl 20
If you don't have anything to say, then don't say it. I think it's awesome how a total nobody comes in and tells someone who has done something really cool for us that they're unimpressed. That's making you look SO VERY COOL!

Get the fuck out and stop shitting on it for the rest of us, penis-breath.

Yeah yeah, consider this an acknowledgement of the pending warning that should be in my PM box shortly. I understand. I apologize for the time I took from the staff.

Bitch had it coming.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by flavio69

Another Pro peddling her wares....big f'n deal.........Next!

Well, next would be this wonderful thread of britney standing and walking. Very exciting. Obviously much better than this thread.
http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4186883/1/10

Lvl 20
K, looks like the party's over for tonight. Thanks again, Diddy. this was awesome! Thank you very much for my fan sign!
Lvl 16
That's it, I'm sulking because I missed out......

diddylicious, you're hot..come over to the uk!!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by diddylicious

thanks.

its been a looonnggg day. err..week. or like two weeks.

sooo you guys are totally making my night right now.

lol.

Fantastic...I opened all pages & set the autoscoll & Fantastic...Thanks for the memories. Smokin Hot..!

(beer)
Lvl 25
oh did I miss her?

Damn...just my luck
Lvl 7
Hey Diddy, been a big fan of yours for a while now, and I must say, you've come a long way in just a short time. You're older now, and looking better every time I see a picture of ya(trust me). You're the hottest and more underrated girl on the net by far. Its an honor to even think you'd actually read this and even responding to it would be awesome. I'll make my exit with a simple request, that if you could and would take a pic with my name in it. Thanks and welcome to the board, hope to see you around here!
Lvl 27
Wow, I missed a good thread last night all because I went to bed and had sex, go figure

@ diddy - Welcome to WBW, don't be a stranger, like has been said already, you don't have to stick to this forum, take a look around and enjoy
Lvl 14
This is turning to be the best thread EVER...you are cuty diddy, I love your eyes and the frenckes are just toooooo dam cute! Since when are your nipples pierced? Why! Sorry, not a big fan :-)
I see on the other post some B/J videos, do you have better pics?
Lvl 14
BTW, the personalized pics are just awesome, make me fill at home :-)
Lvl 16
Bienvenidaa gurll..... have a great time into thiss jungle!
Lvl 5
i can not belive thats you !
write on your boobs only for WBW amd we all belive,
i seen before somme of these pics somewhere
Lvl 19
dear diddy,

more of these please: http://img141.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=51357_2006n_123_74lo.jpg

thank you,
everyone.
Lvl 11
thanks you guys are so sweet! my nipples have been pierced for a looonnngggg time. at least 2 years.. I think more like 3. all I know was.. it happened on halloween. lol. Ive been online for about a million years though.. since before I was even 18... and Im 24 now.

here are some pictures that arent even on my site yet! luckkyyyyy!

[/
Lvl 16
Yay!! She came back for more!! Keep posting diddylicious!! We only bite when we're asked!!
  • Goto: