Score: 4.61 Votes: 61
rate this

Lindsay Lohan Nude Shots. Yes. **Update: Now With Outtakes**

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 16 years ago Views: 23.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
I dunno. Just... not doing it. I'm disappointed with myself. I think. Surprising that they did come out of no where, though.
Lvl 14
I hope that you are right, I want to see that fire crotch
Lvl 24
Why does Lindsay get to be Marilyn?

There are much more "Marilyn" actresses than her
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Why does Lindsay get to be Marilyn?

There are much more "Marilyn" actresses than her

Yeah, but they're probably prudish and don't want to show their knockers in NY Magazine.
Lvl 10
It was on TMZ, so it IS TRUE! That show is strangely addicting (Thirty Mile Zone, UPN)
Lvl 7
She is hot either way. i am glead she finally gave in. i like the freckles too!
Lvl 11
i must say i really like the pics. however the Marilyn Monroe style setup is a little meh. i would have prefered them to just make her up nice and take some tasteful shots. but cant complain, im really in love with her breasts. freckles mean little to me i think she looks great. dispite all the stuff she's been through i still think she's hot as.
Lvl 11
I heard about this on the way home.

I gotta be honest, I'd still hit it. She's always turned me on (but I'd double-bag it first)

Can't WAIT for the HQ versions of these pics.
Lvl 8
I have been waiting for this moment for quiet a while - and oh yes, say what you will about her, I am not disapointed!!!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

wow, the freckles consume her whole body. And the ultra pale skin is just hard to look at. I know she's a redhead and all but she can get some color at least.

It's likely that the more sun she gets the more freckles she gets. Notice how her boobs don't have nearly the number of freckles the rest of her body does?

I'll have to join the crowd who loves her boobs, very nice.
Lvl 8
these are her for sure. In the first photo you can clearly see the tattoo on her right hip/buttcheek la bella vila. there looks to be an infinity sign above "vila" and that is distinguishable in this particular photo.
Lvl 21
Nice tits
Lvl 12
wtf happened to her. dead god.
Lvl 6
Gotta say i aint that impressed by her, reminds of this chick i wanted to fuck who looked amazing with clothes on, but not without..
id still hit it though.. :P
Lvl 7
i've been hearing about this all day on the radio and now that i have finally seen it i am not that impressed at all i though should would look a lot better. Its funny what she said though cuz they were talking about Manroe and Ledger and how its tragic, so Lohan says how its a prime example of what the industry does to a person and she is never going to let it happen to her... i though it was funny
Lvl 14
THANK YOU! This is the best day ever! I saw "I know who killed me" yesterday and was hopeing to see more!
Lvl 8
she's still a cum-dumpster
should have done this 2-3 years ago...
i prefer to see her with clothes....those freckles are grose
Lvl 14
Even if it is her...so fucking what?
There are so many more beautiful women out there.
What a waste of bandwidth!
Lvl 4
Her skin looks like she stood in front of a fan when someone was shitting on it. Her boobs look so saggy it looks like she gave birth to 5 kids allready. Excuse me,I am couple of months older than her but comparing to her I look like a million bucks and she looks like a mutt,so whats the point of drooling at her?! I've seen so many beautiful amateur girls on here that OWN LisLow that she doesn't even deserve a thread on her own.
  • Goto: