Score: 3.14 Votes: 7
rate this

Haha Octomom naked, you guys! You know you wanna look!

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 11 years ago Views: 12.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
She's had some work done IMO
Lvl 24
you think she had those kids naturally? like actually through the vagoo? if so.... i hope she had some work done there too.
Lvl 19
Hi FeFe,

You rock ! Wish I could go with you. Once in a while I go to one with my girlfriend and we have a ball ! The girls love to dance for other girls and show their appreciation in the most seductive and memorable ways.

Great, great fun !

Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

We should totally go to one together sometime Not to the ones here in Orlando though, we're too Disney around here for any real fun apparently.
Lvl 59
Quote:

you think she had those kids naturally? like actually through the vagoo? if so.... i hope she had some work done there too.

Noooo. C-section all the way.

I also heard she might have had some work done on the vagoo area, by someone who watched the videos. If I had to guess, I'd say she's had lip injections, nose job, boob job, vagina-something, and a body-lift type thing to get rid of all the excess skin, at least.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Noooo. C-section all the way.

I also heard she might have had some work done on the vagoo area, by someone who watched the videos. If I had to guess, I'd say she's had lip injections, nose job, boob job, vagina-something, and a body-lift type thing to get rid of all the excess skin, at least.
i want a vagina something!
Lvl 5
PLEASE buy her video! Go see her at that club in Florida. Give her a big tip.

She's a resident here in Southern California, and if she doesn't make any money, we the taxpayers will be picking up the tab for her 15 children.

(Yes, 15 kids. Everyone seems to forget that she had seven before the fertilization fiasco that led to her becoming OctoMom.)
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramsann

...i want a vagina something!

Don't we all...
Lvl 8
Quote:

We should totally go to one together sometime Not to the ones here in Orlando though, we're too Disney around here for any real fun apparently.

Yeah, Orlando strippers all have pasties on and shit. I mean, if I'm paying $10 to get in, at least let me see the nips.

Also, how do you multi-quote responses? I don't want to double post.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Yeah, Orlando strippers all have pasties on and shit. I mean, if I'm paying $10 to get in, at least let me see the nips.

Also, how do you multi-quote responses? I don't want to double post.

copy and paste is the only way.
Lvl 29
It is to barf.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by profopuss

PLEASE buy her video! Go see her at that club in Florida. Give her a big tip.

She's a resident here in Southern California, and if she doesn't make any money, we the taxpayers will be picking up the tab for her 15 children.

(Yes, 15 kids. Everyone seems to forget that she had seven before the fertilization fiasco that led to her becoming OctoMom.)

, you're already fucked. she's on welfare and TANF and WIC and all that fun stuff. Also, the doctor who did her fertility treatments had his medical license suspended, I think.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

, you're already fucked. she's on welfare and TANF and WIC and all that fun stuff. Also, the doctor who did her fertility treatments had his medical license suspended, I think.

yup http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/06/a-matter-octomom-doctor-michael-kamrava.html
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/12/octomom-doctor-wont-get-license-back-judge-rules.html

better still add him to the fuck train! http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/06/octomom-doctor-michael-kamrava-bankrupt-bankruptcy/
Lvl 6

<gag> <barf>
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by YahMan

Sure...yeah...me too. You read Playboy for the articles too, right?

Wha... there's artichokes..?
Lvl 4
I know i'm in the extreme minority here, but I think she looks pretty damn hot. She certainly looks better than some of the other buffed and polished chicks i've seen.
  • Goto: