Score: 4.25 Votes: 4
rate this

Girls of Youtube

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 11.2K
We've all done it, admit it...we've all watched watch Youtube videos for a hopeful glimpse of something we're not supposed to see. We're like voyeurs watching these pseudo celebrities who film their everyday lives, listening to them talk about everything from the mundane to the exotic. Some maybe you find annoying, others maybe are interesting, the one thing they share is that they are beautiful.

IF you think someone is worthy, please feel free to add them.
YouTube name - Spriket24

Real Name - Karen Alloy

Her video's have received over 27 million views and she has approximately 145,000 thousand subscribers. During the birth of her daughter in 2009 Karen gave regular updates while in labor on BlogTV...dedication or attention whore? You decide.

YouTube name - iJustine

Real Name - Justine Ezarik

Self confessed Apple fan girl Justine may be a prime example of how being on YouTube can actually transform you into a star. Sure she's not Megan Fox, but she her videos have been viewed over 30 million times, she has 500,000 followers on Twitter, and after documenting her 300 page AT&T bill on YouTube, the company quickly made detailed billing optional.

YouTube name - Communitychannel

Real Name - Natalie Tran

Over 720,000 followers on YouTube, The number 1 ranked Youtube channel in Australia. Tran's videos document her real life and social commentary on such topics as appropriate phone etiquette. Also...nothing is hotter than an Asian with an Australian accent....nothing!

Lvl 59
Cool Idea.

Youtube Name - Zuzana

Zuzana Majorova, also known as Zuzana Bodyrock, etc.

All her Youtube videos are of her working out, and getting all hot and sweaty. Well, just sweaty. She's already hot.

According to online bios, she was born in the Czech Republic in 1982. She worked in the adult industry for a few years (ca. 2002-2006), doing mostly solo and some girl-girl photos and videos, primarily under the name Susanna Spears (and various spelling variants). While in the adult industry she appeared on sites such as Pier999.com (as Susanna Miller), InTheCrack.com (episodes 85, 91, 96), Twistys.com, 21Sextury.com, MetArt.com, and many others.

While in the adult industry, she had medium sized, natural breasts. It appears she has recently had breast augmentation, as currently her breasts look to be a full cup size or more larger.

According the the bodyrock.tv website, she and her husband/boyfriend currently live in NYC, but the same site also says that they split their time between the Czech Republic and Canada.

[youtube]OUmS_co46IY[/youtube]

YouTube name - Lonelygirl15

Real name - Jessica Rose

The Lonelygirl15 character was created by several people for the purpose to gain attention. The "real" life videos of Lonelygirl15 (Bree Rose) seemed like any video by any teen, until she started taking about kidnapping and a mysterious group called "the order". It was later reveled that the videos were pure fiction.

YouTube name - Mia Rose

Real name - Mia Rose

Singer Songwriter who's cover tunes has lead her to a record deal. The #1 subscribed recording star on YouTube in the UK, and the #2 subscribed over all, her cover tune videos have been watched millions of times.

YouTube name - Lisanova

Real Name - Lisa Donovan

Her videos are primarily parodies and impressions of celebrities. Her videos caught the attention on Mad TV producers who brought her on to the cast of the show in 2007, but sadly her stint only lasted 4 episodes, and she was released.

Lvl 59
You know more Youtube women than I do. I wonder if the Chocolate Rain guy has any sexy pics out there?
Lvl 9
nice thread... part. liked Zuzana the hot workout chick.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

You know more Youtube women than I do. I wonder if the Chocolate Rain guy has any sexy pics out there?

lmao! He's pretty sexy already. Grrrr.

YouTube Name - Olgakay

Real Name - Olga Kay aka Olga Karavaeva

She a world renowned juggler and circus performer, who has managed to transfer her YouTube success to a little success on the small screen, landing bit parts in such shows as Arrested Development and CSI: NY

Lvl 59
SP is a youtube stalker.
Lvl 22
Great thread, sugarpie. Thx.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

SP is a youtube stalker.

Clearly I have no life
YouTube Name - Vlogolution

Real Name - Michelle Coudon

I really couldn't find much info about her, but she's GORGEOUS! And her videos are often funny.

Lvl 24
Oh, so this just keeps getting more non-Lounge acceptable.

Nice one, EL.

lol

*moved*
Lvl 59
It was the Chocolate Rain guy, wasn't it? That pushed the envelope a bit much. I knew it.

Beside, it's not like any part of this site is SFW. Have you seen the front page lately? lol

Also, Happy Birthday
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Oh, so this just keeps getting more non-Lounge acceptable.

Nice one, EL.

lol

*moved*

C'mon Boss... Pro pics etc belong in "Famous Babes"