rate this

Famous Babe Tournament Index Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 37.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

JLH turned into a pear.

That was for like a month when those one beach shots were taken. She's back in shape again. Trust me nobody took as much notice or was as disappointed as I was when she got fat.

Carmen on the other hand has never been fat but always been used as a blow up doll for any passing rock star and if you subtract 1 point of hotness for every sleeze ball she's let fuck her than she's somewhere around a -500 on a scale of 1 to 10. And that's being nice cause I didn't even include Dennis Rodman in my calculations, he's worth a few thousand point deductions all by himself.

I'm just givin ya a hard time. It's your tournament you can put in who ya want, obviously a lot of people have to be excluded. I was just surprised to see Carmen because she's done absolutely nothing for as long as I can even remember. Why anyone still even remembers her is beyond me.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 59
Ding. Ding.

Round two has started:

East Conference; Round II

Taylor Swift (8) v. Marisa Miller (1)

Jennifer Hawkins (5) v. Kate Beckinsale (4)
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 21
Noooooooo

Putting Sofia Vergara v Scarlett Johansson was unfair, poor Sofia, she's uber-hot,

Diora Baird never made it either, sheesh, nor Angelina Jolie and she only had to beat B-movie tit showing J Connelly ffs and no Katy Perry, what a shame that these go out and some nobody-be gone in a year type girls got through.

Lvl 18
Angelina Jolie is an old lady now and she's not aging well at all. Other celebrities her age look 10-20 years younger than her. By the time she even got super famous she was pushin the edge of age so her hotness was very short lived in my opinion anyway.

As far as Katy Perry goes...

Anybody got a prediction for the finals? I'm thinkin it's gonna come down to Miranda Kerr vs. Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johannson with Kerr pullin out the overall win. That's assuming Lindros doesn't pull some funny business to help his favorites win.
Lvl 79
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Angelina Jolie is an old lady now and she's not aging well at all. Other celebrities her age look 10-20 years younger than her. By the time she even got super famous she was pushin the edge of age so her hotness was very short lived in my opinion anyway.

As far as Katy Perry goes...

Anybody got a prediction for the finals? I'm thinkin it's gonna come down to Miranda Kerr vs. Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johannson with Kerr pullin out the overall win. That's assuming Lindros doesn't pull some funny business to help his favorites win.

I like Bar Rafaeli vs Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel vs Avril Lavigne in semis; Kate vs Jessica in the finals; Kate wins.

Avril is in a weak division with a high seed. Why? Besides her innate qualities, you know there are powerful forces on WBW who idolize her...
Lvl 21
Top right quadrant is the "group of death"

My picks for the final 8 (ok 9, I can't decide the final two in the group of death)

K Beckinsdale
J Alba

K Hazel
E Cuthbert

S Johansson
J Biel
M Kunis

A Lima
R Jones

Overall winner, Adrianna Lima

Lvl 18
Damn it, we should've made this a contest with sponsor prizes and gave everyone a week or two to fill out brackets. This round took a long time to start up anyway so there would've been a ton of time to fill out brackets. Too late now as the rounds have already begun but would've been a cool contest and easy to participate in.

Maybe when this one ends Lindros will be up for doin another and we can do somethin like that next time.
Lvl 32
Lvl 3
Are we ever going to get to the Round 2 West conference?
Lvl 32
Watches the tumbelweed blow by.
Lvl 59
Sorry folks, I my summer has been filled with a lot of unforeseen events that have taken up a lot of my time - weddings, funerals, GREs, week-long tantric masturbatory sessions, etc -- so I'm only just getting back to the second round now. My bad.

But we'll resume where we left off...

Olivia Wilde vs. Anne Hathaway

Scarlett Johansson vs. Heidi Klum

Jessica Biel v. Alessandra Ambrosio

Mila Kunis v. Kelly Brook
Lvl 59
Round II - International Division has started up (Thanks to someone reminding me about this thing )

Megan Fox (1) v. Shakira (8)

Elisabetta Canalis (5) v. Adrianna Lima (4)

Lucy Pinder (3) v. Hillary Fisher (11)

Avril Lavigne (2) v. Rosie Jones (7)
Lvl 6
I can't believe Kim Kardashian lost to Olivia Wilde! What's wrong with you guys? Kim Kardashian is my favorite babe and Olivia Wilde isn't even hot.
Lvl 59
rj, you're crazy. Olivia is super hot and Kim is just meh. Plus Olivia doesn't have the legs of a hippopotamus. And is has a talent, in her acting ability.

Anyway, moving on to the round of 16....

Marisa Miller (1) v. Kate Beckinsale (4)
Lvl 17
Marissa miller is an ineligible babe. Erin andrews wins by DQ. Damn and erin andrews is pretty damn hot. And who made the brackets. You did not include leeann rimes who is pretty damn hot too. Taylor swift is hot but meh hot
Lvl 59
There was a thread in which people nominated women for the brackets, back in like December or January or something.

I took a few from the top 10 of my slammy list too, and since I'm doing all the work with this sucker, I figure I can put whomever I want in it.
Lvl 32
... annnnnnnnd resume.
Lvl 59
Oops.

Sorry. Been busy.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Oops.

Sorry. Been busy.

And pouting about Kate Beckinsale's awesome win!
Lvl 7
Update please
  • Goto: