Score: 4.82 Votes: 11
rate this

Famous Babe Tournament Index Thread

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 14 years ago Views: 37.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
I agree.
Lvl 59
Well, sometimes the seeds are screwed up.

You know, because Alba won her conference tournament to gain entry to the WBW Babe Tourney, but her conference was a weak one, but since she got the auto bid from the Herpes Conference, she got a high seed. Unfair, but that's why they play the games, you know.
Lvl 11
YEAH FAMOUS BABES BACK IN THIS SECTION AGAN!!!
Lvl 6
Yeah, Emma is playing in the "Hot Foreign Chicks" Conference, there's tons of game in that one.

Stupid Jessica Alba...
Lvl 22

Lvl 28
Holy shit, I read that last page and I was all "lol wut"..

Also, notech..Christina Agulera is so unattractive, just her picture can turn the average guys penis from an outtie to an innie.

I would swear with my hand on the bible...that unless there was money involved, on an average fucking Tuesday I wouldn't sleep with Christina Agulera.

I could just skip the whole step and jump right to sticking my cock in battery acid.

Also, Emma Watson would have my vote over Alba. Since, like it has been said...baby and herpes.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Also, notech..Christina Agulera is so unattractive, just her picture can turn the average guys penis from an outtie to an innie.

I could just skip the whole step and jump right to sticking my cock in battery acid.

i totally voted Dros :P
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Holy shit, I read that last page and I was all "lol wut"..

I would swear with my hand on the bible...that unless there was money involved, on an average fucking Tuesday I wouldn't sleep with Christina Agulera.

Also, Emma Watson would have my vote over Alba. Since, like it has been said...baby and herpes.

So....

You have NO taste, that's ok.
Lvl 59
Just a little update:

1. The North Bracket has been added above.

2. I've been in contact with a member of the site, and the winner of the Tournament is going to be pit against a female WBW member - who will do a special photoshoot for the occasion. So you have that to look forward to.
Lvl 32
you realize you have Jennifer Connelly in there twice? Maybe switch one for someone else? suggest maybe Rhona Mitra
Lvl 59
Holy shit...how did that happen?

Hrm.

Fixed.

Rhona Mitra is pretty fucking hot, but I went with someone a little more topical.

Lvl 32
Thats cool. I was just throwing out a name. I was just suprised that in 3 pages of posts no one noticed.
Lvl 6
great idea
Lvl 59
New Bracket, with the South Conference added....

Lvl 15
Excellent work!

Mods should pin this bad boy until the tourney is over....
Lvl 28
I agree actually..

This would make for a pretty cool sticky.
Lvl 59
Ok, stickied.
Lvl 28
Badass bro..

Hopefully people still post in it..with it being a sticky.
Lvl 59
Updated the bracket again...and since I was too lazy to edit out the final conference matchups, you can see them, too.

Olivia Wilde v. Kim Kardashian

Anne Hathaway v. Candice Swanepoel

Scarlett Johanssen v. Sofia Vergara

Cheryl Cole v. Heidi Klum

Jessica Simpson v. Jessica Biel

Alessandra Ambrosio v. Amy Adams

Kelly Brooke v. Isla Fisher

Mila Kunis v. Jennifer Aniston
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 20
This tournament was/is a great idea. Much more entertaining than a simple "who would you do?"

Thanks for putting the work in Lindros.
  • Goto: