Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Emma Watson - of HP Fame

Starter: wnad Posted: 18 years ago Views: 2.1K
Lvl 11
There's some great photoshoots of Emma Watson floating around the net, at various premieres and stuff but no decent HQ ones. Anybody have access to any HQ pics of Emma they could share? ^_^

Here's a few smaller ones:

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 22
a little young for me mate
Lvl 17
dude she's 15 , min 16 to be posted on this site
Lvl 11
just reported it for the same reason not legal till next year, even then still looks to young
Lvl 11
She's not 16 yet? o_0
Lvl 11
not till next year
Lvl 32
Lvl 11
are there any mods on line that could deleat this thread?
Lvl 15
She's Sweet
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by angeleyes

are there any mods on line that could deleat this thread?

PM Senja he's online
Lvl 13
Since when were posts to the <i>Famous Babes</i> limited to only those 16 or older? As long as the pics posted of those under 16 are fully clothed, there should not be such an issue...
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by NoPook

Since when were posts to the <i>Famous Babes</i> limited to only those 16 or older? As long as the pics posted of those under 16 are fully clothed, there should not be such an issue...

The rules say otherwise...
Lvl 9
I'd sure like to stir her cauldron! when se is legal of course.
Lvl 11
There was a drinking game through the HP movies that we used to play. Everytime you thought she was hot, you had to take a shot. Some of us were a mess!! :-)
Lvl 13
Quote:

Couldn't agree more - The price of fame is being in the public eye, and so long as the images do not breach decency laws - and laws about paedophilia - I don't have a problem with this thread. That said, I wouldn't want <i> Famous Babes<i> to be flooded with twelve year old starlets either. Ultimately, I suppose you have to ask whether she fits the criteria: Is she famous, and is she a babe? To the first, I'd say yes. To the second - baby, yes, babe, no.

Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

[reply=NoPook]

[/reply]

What rule is that? As long as descency rules are followed there should be nothing wrong with somebody posting pictures of a famous person in this section. Even if they are not nude! And in this case, especially if they are not nude...
Lvl 24
Quote:

since forever dude. and the new rules are 18+.

Quote:

[reply=Suckrates]
[reply=NoPook]

[/reply]

What rule is that? As long as descency rules are followed there should be nothing wrong with somebody posting pictures of a famous person in this section. Even if they are not nude! And in this case, especially if they are not nude...
[/reply]

the rules of this site. descency rules? what might those be?

*locked*