anna nicole smith

Starter: SupaJungleRobba Posted: 20 years ago Views: 3.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
mmmm i love this woman
Lvl 12
anna anna oh anna
Lvl 13
Back in the day when she was the Guess jeans girl she was pretty hot but now shes just to crazy and not good looking at all...to me anyway....

But if you still like her, more power to ya....enjoy her
Lvl 13
she has a tv program now in reruns. she is old, fat and ugly. way over the hill.
Lvl 14
I have to agree with buxom ....well, except for the old part.

But she has gotten really ...plump.
Lvl 15
Have you seen her lately??? what a whale, Greenpeace has a special unit just for her now.
Lvl 12
ya well did u see the pics that i posted she looks hot in them
duh
didnt say nethin about what she looks like now
Lvl 29
In the second pic, it looks like her tits are square. Ugh!!
Lvl 12
square
what pic u lookin at
lol
look round to me
Lvl 29
It's not a perfect square, but look inside the lines. I see four distinct sides.
Lvl 22
She lost alot of that weight. I seen a pic in a newspaper or some kind of media crap, oh yea, it was people magazine.
Lvl 12
she's a pig- i feel sick now
Lvl 12
Back in the day... 200lbs ago she was OK..
Lvl 12
*barf* she's so dumb. when i watch her show, my head hurts. i didnt think it was possible to do this much damage to my brain without drugs.
Lvl 16
she's a pig....but a smart enough pig to have her own tv show....I tuned in once...stayed for 15 minutes.......I'll never get those 15 minutes back...
Lvl 12
I don't think she can even spell pig now. I put her right up there with the brain power of Jessica Simpson. I wonder if they are related or did the same drugs? Now is not her glory time. Her 15 minutes of fame was over long ago.
Lvl 12
i have a nice movie from her
Lvl 12
Creative, upload the vid plz!
Lvl 19
Yees, big fat ugly whale=Ann Nicole Smith. She killed the poor horny billionaire and now she probably tries to buy all the food in the world with his money
Lvl 12
What the fuck kind of drugs is she on seriously.. SHes the dumbest person i've ever seen in irl or on tv. How fucking stupid can one person be :P I was flipping through and caught a part of an episode. Shes like fucking handicapped and retarded. She was trying to walk and kept falling and when she talked it was like 'Duhh well i cant uhh i forgot wait huh what?!' Heh.. I don't think she was ever hot though. Shes just a fuckin hick (not southerner). I saw that stupid special where all her hick family was on. They all look fucking imbred. Seriously its sick.
  • Goto: