Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Thin Hootersgirl Fucked

Starter: spankmeharddaddy!! Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.9K
Lvl 9
Thin Hootersgirl Fucked

http://rapidshare.com/files/6593842/Hooters_Girl.wmv
Lvl 11
She's not a Hooters girls, she's the girlfriend of a WBW member. Go here for the original video thread, and scroll down to the 8th post for the picture thread link.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2756919/1/10
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 6
the chick of a WBW member? lucky bastard...(if he's telling the truth and nothing but the truth ;-)) ;-)
Lvl 7
i doubt it's someone's girlfriend on this forum, i've seen this video all over the internet
Lvl 59
The chick is a member of the site and has posted pictures and the like. Her boyfriend is also a member.
Lvl 11
The video and pictures were posted at WBW by their author, whom I exchanged PM's with after I unknowingly re-posted his video at WBW. Someone apparently saw one of the pictures with her wearing a Hooters shirt from the Niagara Falls restaraunt and renamed the vid as such, however she doesn't work at Hooters, she was just wearing one of the shirts that are available at the checkout counter.

You can follow the link I posted to find the original topic, or perhaps it's easier just to believe that none of our 660,000+ members have ever posted pics and vids of their own girlfriends and wives
Lvl 10
I say more power to them and less power to the OP, mainly because the image host had a very PHISHY looking eBay screen graphic. Phishing is as bad as any Trojan because my account was already compromised three times for eBay. Not fun
I have seen a number of stills with girls getting 'screwed' in Hooters apparel, They are fairly common
Lvl 10
not too bad
Lvl 12
this guy posted some of the best am/homemade stuff on the site...this was one of his girlfriends, but the other was just as hot. too bad nothing new but always good to see this one from time to time