Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Shag Dorm Girl Series

Starter: showoffzzzz Posted: 20 years ago Views: 32.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 30
I know some of these have been posted here and there but I have the entire series here in one place. Also, it would be good if anyone had similar series to post or maybe just a hot show that you'd like to share. Hell, maybe we can even get a noob to video his girlfriend this weekend in the dorm and post it here for us to wank off to. Let's post this first and see what happens.

BTW ... I'll post a screenshot so if you've seen it before don't bitch about it just don't bother to download it.

.............. REMOVED BY REQUEST .............. **** SEE MESSAGES IN THREAD ****
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 30
I call this episode .... hottie on a vibrator ... oh yeah, she's got a nice rack and she is just warming up that sweet little pussy with her little vib ...
Lvl 30
She removes her panties and takes off her shirt in this episode. Only wearing a bra she can't keep her hands off her pussy. Hmmm, I probably would be the same way if I was with her.
Lvl 30
Last part .... I call this the tiger episode ... growl ... I'd let her scratch my back anytime.
Lvl 30
Okay, this next one is actually a friend of mine from about 3 or 4 years ago on mPlayer. She was really cute and a nice girl and I chatted with her often. The funny thing is she never took her clothes off when I knew her and all of a sudden these photos and vids appeared. She told me she really liked this guy and did some private shows with him and she thinks someone hacked her shows. It was that or this guy was a jerk and posted her without her knowing it was him. Long story short she is all over the net now and I'm sure if you've seen her you'd remember her. Even with her clothes on she was gorgeous and those breasts were spectacular. Really a nice girl too btw.
Lvl 30
Okay, if any of you have any dorm girl or college girls that are real amateur please post them here or start a thread of your own. Would love to see if anyone has some that I haven't seen.
Lvl 12
Ah yes, the legendary EyeBBuzzin...I believe some new pictures popped up last year, she enjoyed having a fanbase of obsessed drooling stalkers jerking off to those old cam pics.
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by McGuirk

Ah yes, the legendary EyeBBuzzin...I believe some new pictures popped up last year, she enjoyed having a fanbase of obsessed drooling stalkers jerking off to those old cam pics.

Yeah, I'm sure she did. Actually, she is a pretty cool girl and I thnk she was used to guys drooling. I mean she has had those boobs for a while and there's no way this girl walks down the street without all eyes on her. She just happens to be pretty as hell too and that makes her all the more desirable.
Lvl 30
With a body like this lots of things are going to pop up ...
Lvl 11
What is the name of the girl from ShagDorm?.....Anyone?
I think she is the hottest web girl out there.

Please
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 65
Hot girls
Lvl 12
seconds girls boobs are WAY too huge
Lvl 11
Fantastic videos, very thanks!!!
Lvl 29
yup i remember those mPlayer days...it was a riot

thx showoffzzzz...i've seen them both
Lvl 12
The second one is a bomb!
Lvl 9
About the shagdorm serie, the best one is missing... i saw one with this girl topless, and she got probably the best boobs i have never seen !

if somebody has the missing video, post it plz
That Shag Girl goes to San Diego State. I've hung with her, she's super cool in person
Lvl 17
omg both of you guys who know lisa and shagdorm need to convince them to start a site. EVen a nonnude one would make cash for them. do it do it do it do it
Lvl 7
heres the missing vid from the shagdorm series... http://rapidshare.de/files/1381671/shag-tiger-2.wmv.html ...tryed uploading it here but says "File attachments are not allowed in this forum."
Lvl 9
I was not talking about this files but about a file named "webcam23101.wmv" (not sure) and i saw a "shag4.wmv"

No body has these files ?
  • Goto: