Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Request: older webcam vid

Starter: armandhammer2001 Posted: 9 years ago Views: 2.9K
Lvl 2
I've been searching for this vid all over and hoping someone can help me out.

It's a relatively short video of a brunette in a room with yellowy/beige walls behind her and also a window with a blind. She kinda looks like a cross between Megan Fox and Snookie haha. She smiles and plays with her hair, then eventually sits up, wearing a black bra and pulls it down and shows her her huge chest. Then she sits back down, only to stand up again, wearing baby blue booty shorts and shows her ass for a while. She's not skinny, but more of a solid build.

Does anyone know the vid I'm talking about and where I might find it?

I'm only posting this because I've been looking for quite sometime and can't find it anywhere on here or anywhere else. It's a pretty popular vid. I think there was also a second part where she went fully naked, but the only one I could find had logos on the screen from a recording program or something maybe?
Lvl 2
this is the second vid I was talking about...looking for the first one without the watermarks and where she sorta teases.
Lvl 2
Bump....mod can delete my recent post looking for this same video. Hopefully someone can help here.