Score: 3.11 Votes: 9
rate this

My Drunk Girlfriend Is Blowjobing Me and My Friend!

Starter: foris Posted: 16 years ago Views: 13.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
for those of us non-greeks here, may i ask what she's saying at the beginning of the vid? nice vid. thanks for sharing.
Lvl 13
do i have really to register there?...would be really cool if it was on radidshare...
and good job of course, lucky u
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by nase

do i have really to register there?...would be really cool if it was on radidshare...
and good job of course, lucky u

Well, you could watch it streaming and then copy it from your Temporary Internet Files folder, which is what I did then re-upped it to RS

http://rapidshare.com/files/107546906/Greek_Amateur.flv
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by foris

finally i managed to upload to some screenshots!

about the comments of some greeks...

i m sorry for you guys, because when you hear a girl with a "weird pronounciation" the only thing you can think of is that she is a whore...

undoughtably, she s a "whore",,,my own special "whore"...but not a ...whore... she s not native greek, but she lives in greek more than a decade...and there are some of us...who are not afraid of foreign girls...nor think of them only as a chance to fuck for some bucks...

our friend as you can see, from the colour of his skin...is also not greek...but a greek citizen for more than a decade also...

i m sorry...i didnt know that anyone would care if my girl 100% greek...or a greek-bosnian girl...

about another comment,,,who said that this is the first place i upload the video?...this is my first contribution..HERE!

you are pathetic and miserable...

sta gamidia!

I believe you and I appreciate it. I love this stuff. I dont think I can go back to regular girls. Guys dont believe you b/c it doesnt happen to them. This kinda stuff happens to open minded people who dont express judgement.

I mean it happened to someone why not you.

@brownell
thanks dude was gonna say same thing. Yea everyone 90% of the time any and every vid you see is your temp internet file or one of the temp files. I use windir to scan my temp files. It shows the largest folder which is the likely target of the gem I wish to snag! > Also this file wasnt named a movie type file. it had no extension so i figured it was it and bingo.

Good stuff would love to see more of your girl and your escapades. she seems a bit shy now but soon shell be walking in supermarkets with sheer shirts/dresses. just take ur vid!

peace
Lvl 15
interresting conversation in this post :-) i think i take a look at this girl!!
Lvl 15
very nice vid!!

anyhow i think the situation in the vid is very funny. you wrote:"This is my drunk girlfriend! She's blowjobing me and a friend early in the morning after a long all night college drunk party"...

you use to be a realy big soccer-fan, of olympiakos, right? i hear the comment of a game with olympiakos piräus - and that early in the morning!! you came home from this hot party, with a "drunk" girlfriend an you insert a tape of a soccer-game?

early in the morning??

Lvl 8
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i liked the olympiakos part

i m sorry but i m bored out of this

and yes ...it s not my video! i just wanted to see how many views i can get out of a video... and i did some "extra tagging" in order to make it alluring

i got my answer 4000 views in 3 days! that's awesome! i ll need it in the future!

but now i have exams (panelladikes) so...back to studying

the video is great anyway, so enjoy it

foris
Lvl 14
just pure bullshit..!!!!!
Lvl 8
dont be mean :P

it s a great vid!
Lvl 15
the vid is ok!! thats right!

but i think he doesnt mean the vid...
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Well, you could watch it streaming and then copy it from your Temporary Internet Files folder, which is what I did then re-upped it to RS

[ Link ]

thanks
Lvl 13
...it was strange , as soon as i clicked the link megaupload asked me for a username and a password...
and thanks for the tip with the temp. file...will try that....
Lvl 17
good stuff. as you said facial.

keep it cuming! buy her some more drinks!
Lvl 14
Good stuff, thanks! more!
Lvl 7
we need more of this girl with both you guys
Lvl 10
Best advice is GOOD LIGHTING and sharp focus, steady cam, many angles and some partial clothed nude shots... That's what I like!
  • Goto: