Score: 3.11 Votes: 9
rate this

My Drunk Girlfriend Is Blowjobing Me and My Friend!

Starter: foris Posted: 16 years ago Views: 13.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8

Do you like this vid?!

• YES we want MORE!

68.55% (85)

• It's ok...

19.35% (24)

• No!

12.10% (15)

Votes: 124
This is my first contribution to whatboyswant.com.

http://www.megarotic.com/video/?v=LY94M3GZ

This is my drunk girlfriend! She's blowjobing me and a friend early in the morning after a long all night college drunk party

After she takes care of our dicks, she enjoys a great facial and our cum is spread all over her tight body and elegant tits!

ENJOY!

/the greek readers of the forums will also understand the short dialogs

* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 6
you will need to put up a screenie
Lvl 8
i hope that s ok now!

/how long does moderation take?
Lvl 12
looks great! can't wait to see her take tat cum on her pretty face...wish i could download though....
Lvl 8
She is blowjobing me! Yak siemasz, in Kazakstan your sister is the one who is blowjobing you Yak siemasz!
Lvl 14
It says College Fuck Fest. How do we download this file?
Lvl 14
screen cap?
Lvl 14
she has great tits
Lvl 8
Sword fight?

Good stuff for you man.
Lvl 29
College Fuckfest in Greece????, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lvl 2
very nice any more
Lvl 11
Despite the tag on the vid, I don't see anything indicating it's actually a "CFF" vid.

foris Your greylisted screencaps are also blacklisted.... please re-upload the screencaps to an acceptable imagehost such as Chickupload.com or imagevenue.com
Lvl 12
vid looks real - pretty hot action!
Lvl 6
well, they are greek for sure, not sure if the guy who posted it was really there though... girl'a accent is weird, might not be greek. nice vid however
Lvl 8
i agree the girls accent is not 100% greek. she is probably a call girl from romania or bulgaria. there are a lot of professional girls from these countries in greece.
Lvl 8
I downloaded this movie from a different site many months ago - so if this guy is claiming it just happened to HIM and his FRIEND - hes lieing. But its a great vid, and she gives great head.
Lvl 8
also...

"she enjoys a great facial and our cum is spread all over her tight body and elegant tits!"

why do people say this shit, when its totally not true?

In reality... she takes the cum in her mouth, and thats it. Seriously, why just blatantly make stuff up in your post.
Lvl 8
finally i managed to upload to some screenshots!

about the comments of some greeks...

i m sorry for you guys, because when you hear a girl with a "weird pronounciation" the only thing you can think of is that she is a whore...

undoughtably, she s a "whore",,,my own special "whore"...but not a ...whore... she s not native greek, but she lives in greek more than a decade...and there are some of us...who are not afraid of foreign girls...nor think of them only as a chance to fuck for some bucks...

our friend as you can see, from the colour of his skin...is also not greek...but a greek citizen for more than a decade also...

i m sorry...i didnt know that anyone would care if my girl 100% greek...or a greek-bosnian girl...

about another comment,,,who said that this is the first place i upload the video?...this is my first contribution..HERE!

you are pathetic and miserable...

sta gamidia!
Lvl 8
please post this file in rapidshare

thanks
Lvl 5
Dwse kai alla megala min kwloneis....telos
  • Goto: