Same girl, second video.

Password: FAA3.0

Part 1
[URL]http://[blacklisted]/files/487276[/URL]
Part 2
[URL]http://[blacklisted]/files/487341[/URL]
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Funny to see how a good service like Depositfiles is blacklisted while a crap like Rapidshare is allowed.
Lvl 9
Rapidshare is an excellent (free) file host but your ISP (that you pay for) is total shit.
Lvl 21
mayra have a nice butt
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Dino81

Rapidshare is an excellent (free) file host

With a DL limit.
Depositfiles and Sendspace, i.e., have no DL limit and they are free too.

Quote:

but your ISP (that you pay for) is total shit.

Even if there's no link between Upload services and ISP, mine is great.
You certainly know what is, don't you?
Lvl 9
Here's a non-BL link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vh09s2
Lvl 6
Gigasize is good too...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by nextime

Funny to see how a good service like Depositfiles is blacklisted while a crap like Rapidshare is allowed.

Not only do you not know what you're talking about but I see your also breaking the rules by circumventing the blacklist.

I and many others can use FREE Rapidshare WITHOUT any download limits, the reason you can't is because of your ISP wich you PAY FOR.

Rapidshare is the the fastest and most stable file hoster without pop-ups and ads, if you still don't get that then that's up to you however the rest of us will continue to use the FREE Rapidshare without any problems whilst you still PAY for your ISP and spend your time logging onto forums to bitch and whine about it.
Lvl 9
Quote:

Rapidshare is the the fastest and most stable file hoster without pop-ups and ads, if you still don't get that then that's up to you however the rest of us will continue to use the FREE Rapidshare without any problems whilst you still PAY for your ISP and spend your time logging onto forums to bitch and whine about it.

I'sure you will be able to explain the relationship between ISP and no DL limit of RS.
Lvl 11
Dino81, There are too many knowledgeable people here for you to be making stuff up.

1) Posting an alternative link to a vid on a non-blacklisted site is not "circumventing the blacklist"

2) Your IP, not your ISP is what controls Rapidshare's download limits for free users.
Lvl 6
i love this girl ... any other video?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by brownell

Dino81, There are too many knowledgeable people here for you to be making stuff up.

1) Posting an alternative link to a vid on a non-blacklisted site is not "circumventing the blacklist"

I wasn't talking about the alternative link, if you used your eyes and brain you would know that.

Quote:

2) Your IP, not your ISP is what controls Rapidshare's download limits for free users.

And who controls what your IP is? Whether you like to hear it or not many people can download as much as they like from Rapidshare free without any limits, they just happen to have a dynamic IP from their ISP.

Also in the past people with BT and NTL have had major problems downloading from Rapidsahre that's why I said it's down to who you pay for your ISP. Or you could complain about something you don't pay for.
Lvl 9
Quote:

And who controls what your IP is? Whether you like to hear it or not many people can download as much as they like from Rapidshare free without any limits, they just happen to have a dynamic IP from their ISP.

Also in the past people with BT and NTL have had major problems downloading from Rapidsahre that's why I said it's down to who you pay for your ISP. Or you could complain about something you don't pay for.

You mean that a "good file host service" is that forcing you to disconnect and reconnect not to have download limit?
Lvl 36
guys ! OT ?
but girls are real nice
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by nextime

[reply=Dino81]

You mean that a "good file host service" is that forcing you to disconnect and reconnect not to have download limit?
[/reply]

It's not forcing me to do anything, everything I do is of my own free choice, just like the Rapidshare it's FREE, unlike your crappy ISP.
Lvl 11
Quote:

[reply=brownell]

I wasn't talking about the alternative link, if you used your eyes and brain you would know that.[/reply]

Ok, I'm blind and stupid, so would you kindly point out just where the "circumventing" took place.

Quote:

[reply=brownell]

And who controls what your IP is? Whether you like to hear it or not many people can download as much as they like from Rapidshare free without any limits, they just happen to have a dynamic IP from their ISP.[/reply]

Unless we're paying extra for static, pretty much all of us have Dynamic IP's

In order to get out of a hole, you have to stop digging. unplug/reset
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=nextime]
[reply=Dino81]

[/reply]

It's not forcing me to do anything, everything I do is of my own free choice, just like the Rapidshare it's FREE, unlike your crappy ISP.
[/reply]

Few ideas, but confused.
Lvl 9
Quote:

Unless we're paying extra for static, pretty much all of us have Dynamic IP's

In order to get out of a hole, you have to stop digging. unplug/reset

I've got no idea what you're waffling on about and at this point and I no longer care, however the point I'm making is that many of us can and will continue to use FREE Rapidshare without any problems whatsoever and I couldn't give two shits whether you believe that fact or not.
  • Goto: