Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Masturbating girls having orgasms

Starter: keblach Posted: 15 years ago Views: 3.7K
Lvl 13
Well, this is another attempt on the original post... I've made this topic to have one singel place to find girls having orgasm while thy masturbate. There will naturally be repost in here, and in my oppinion that's not really a big problem because the thought is to get a collection of these girls having orgasm in one singel topic. If anyone else is interested in this, feel free to contribute. Hope I get this right this time I'll just start out with a couple of vids...

[/URL][/IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/172389635/girl_masturbation_vibrator_orgasm.avi
Lvl 13
seems like the first thumbnail wasen't clickable. Well, here go again...

Lvl 6
i think thats on this site somewhere
Lvl 3
One of my favourite topics. Great start will u continue?
Lvl 13
It may just as well be from this site, but like I said, the point was to try to make a topic where videos of masturbating girls having orgasm is collected in one topic. It's my favorute topic as well, but sadly I don't encounter that kind og videos very often. Maybe it's because I don't know where to look, but anyway I hope that someone will contribute I've got a couple of those videos, but my computer is not very cooperate for the time beeing, so I have to get back to that later on... Hope for some other contributions in the meantime
Lvl 6
lame?
Lvl 11
Unfortunately, if the OP doesn't post the majority of the content, these threads don't usually fair very well, this could be an exception, but we'll see.

If you're looking for girls getting themselves off, I suggest the WBW movie gallery. Search for the term "orgasm" and restrict your results to the "Masturbating Babes" category.
Lvl 14
Thank you for sharing and welcome to WBW.
Lvl 14
thanks for the share mate!