Score: 4.14 Votes: 58
rate this

Making A Movie Tonight

Starter: Scene_Kid Posted: 17 years ago Views: 248.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
I think some apologies are due. Seen the first vid and it's good.
Sn1ffb0 , really, grow up.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
WELL DONE !!! I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS THREAD SINCE IT STARTED AND OBVIOUSLY SOME OF THESE ------??HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A HOME VID,MUCH LESS EVER HAVE THE OPORTUNITY--OR A LADY WILLING TO BE SEEN WITH THEM .SO ONCE AGAIN A JOB WELL DONE!!! AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HOT AS HELL!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CLIP--- HOPE YOU SHOOT ME THE PASS WORD THANKS AND HAVE FUN MAKING IT !!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by sn1ffb0

[reply=Scene_Kid]
[reply=sn1ffb0]
[reply=TheDegenerate]
dude, if you got 3 minutes of footage that's SOMETHING....post it up!!!

He won't post it. He is a thief liar.
[/reply]

just so you know you will be one of the cunts that doesnt get the password
[/reply]

Shut up you emo loser. I don't want to see that terrible quality video.
[/reply]

i smell jealousy and stupidity did you not read the first post.... come on cock stain you know better than that dont post unless you know the info... silly silly cunt.

anyway so thats it clear the quality was low due to the camera... the full length better quality one is the one you will never see

we got it now? thanks for wasting precious moments of your life commenting back to me though

o by the way i found your gf in a home made movie

thought i would add a screen capture

Lvl 7
hha nice one scene_kid, keep up the good work!
Lvl 18
WOW!!! great girl and vid you're one hell of a lucky man
Lvl 13
fuckin hott. thanks
Lvl 13
THANK YOU!

You're a hot couple! You don't know how many times there's stuff out there where the girl is pretty and the guy is ugly- and there is nothing but strange camera angles- this is refreshing.

Maybe your next movie, film it where you can see both of you like the first one you posted, but in action. Maybe a little closer but not too much. Couple movies where you actually see both partners, faces, full body- are always the best of homemade stuff in my opinion. I'm sure other people can agree with me on that, and I'm sure others won't, a lot of people like their POV stuff. You could always do like two films or something, one with POV close-ups and stuff, and one that shows both of you like what you were doing. More fun for you. XD

Keep it up! ( hah, pun) you're doing great so far.

EDIT: Does she definitly know that this is on the internet, because if this is to ever leave WBW forums, and I think it eventually will somehow, somebody you know might see it......Maybe you should divide the movie up into smaller clips....so that it can be less accessable to download? Just a suggestion to help safeguard you and your girlfriend. I just don't want to see any reputations broken. Maybe the mods can help in that area or something- some security passwords or advice or something....
Lvl 8
Wow, awesome work dude. Thanks! Love that you waited just long enough to bring the idiot nay-sayers out. Lookin foward to the next ones
Lvl 9
Yeaaaaahhh, thanks for sharing your videos!
you've got a great avatar too. did you draw it?
Lvl 12
Awesome!! Can't wait for the full version
Lvl 11
Thanks for posting the vids, looking forward to the full version
Lvl 13
Spotter you are one hell of a lucky guy.. Your Girlfriend is not only smokin hot but sexy as hell.

Why can't i find a chick like this

Keep up the good work and really looking forward to seeing your further adventures !!!
Very very nice
Lvl 11
Where are the bitchy now that insult him for nothing ?!
No you can wank !

Thanks for all Scene_Kid, cool Vids and keep on doing . Greetings to your GF. Btw. RS is a very good reliable Host, so keep it or use it as a Mirror for the Full length one, thanks.

bye.
Lvl 29
GREAT little clips

i can't wait for the full version. ...thx scene_kid (K)
Lvl 11
Excellent Work Man! Ur Gal is TRES HOT! Cant wait to see full version!

Thx.
Lvl 8
Thank you, Thank you Scene_kid - you've made our day! You are both so attractive and natural. Wish I could send you a decent video camera and lights.
Lvl 4
All I can say is that is a couple of great vids. Kudos
Lvl 12
Hi Scene, i've just seen the 1st vid (have to wait for 2nd one ) you just do it the right way hope to see the full movie
Lvl 8
I hope to see the full length movie, your gf is so hot
  • Goto: