Starter: Scene_Kid Posted: 17 years ago Views: 248.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Burn

[reply=Scene_Kid]
shhh

no one cares what you have to say....

you know if you DID record one.... and only wanted to send it to trusted members....

*looks at pm button on bottom of post*

[/reply]

piro watermelon sparkles and you are on the list of ones im thinking of making the dvd for... mostly cause these are people i have created amazing threads with and have also had a great experience with on this site
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Scene_Kid

[reply=Burn]
[reply=Scene_Kid]
shhh

you know if you DID record one.... and only wanted to send it to trusted members....

[/reply]

piro watermelon sparkles and you are on the list of ones im thinking of making the dvd for... mostly cause these are people i have created amazing threads with and have also had a great experience with on this site
[/reply]

You know there is no video. You took that from some website and pretended it was of your girl. We all know you're a fucking loser. Anyone who is emo or a scene faggot are complete homosexuals.
Lvl 9
i agree with the NORMAL people, hahaa. I was quiet through all this, but i must say i was really pumped to see the video and it's too bad that some idiot ruined it!

If you show it or now..... You have my support!
Lvl 9
Scene_Kid, do it however you want to. You're right, you should only send it to people who you trust, especially seeing as how the vids were already stolen by another site. Don't let the negative people in this thread deter you from this site, or from having fun with your girl. For some reason, people on the net, not just this site, feel like when someone says something, they automatically have to have 78 pieces of proof, and a lot of times they act like they're entitled to everything, even if it isn't their's.

And no, I don't care if I get to see the vid or not, the first two small ones were good.
Lvl 7
Quote:

[reply=ppzee]

dont waste your time your not getting the dvd... the only person i have even thought of giving it to would be piro as of right now cause everyone else is being two faced little bitches

...thanks for that one, so far I nice clip of you two and to hell with those freaks ripping you off, i understand that you are not going to post more of both of you for that reason, but calling me, as you said "everyone else", twofaced, i take personally, thanks for that one>:-)

get yourself a punching bag for times your mad...
Lvl 9
Quote:

your not getting it...
its on a DVD and being sent to those that deserve it

so so, it's on DVD and he's not getting it.
This is the worst excuse in the most ridiculous thread ever.

Kiddie, if you want to record low quality vids containing lame action and want to show it to your friends, do it, just do it.
But please do not bother other people with your crap over the net.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by sn1ffb0

[reply=Scene_Kid]
[reply=Burn]
[reply=Scene_Kid]
shhh

[/reply]

[/reply]

You know there is no video. You took that from some website and pretended it was of your girl. We all know you're a fucking loser. Anyone who is emo or a scene faggot are complete homosexuals.
[/reply]

shut your yap, start your brain and get a live... by the way, sounds like you are a little homophobic and 99% of you are actually gay and ashamed of them-self for being that why...
Lvl 11
wtf are you TALKING about?
gähn...
*bump towards page 50 so this can get locked*
Lvl 9
50 and it'll locked?
Oh no, please, do not lock it.
I love this thread. It gives me so much fun and pleasure