Fucking unconscious drunk wife in the ass

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 5.9K
Fucking unconscious drunk wife in the ass

http://www.zelune.us/635578
pass: verynice

Lvl 12
to close to rape for my liking going by the title
Lvl 8
I didn't give him permission to fuck my wife in the ass while she was passed out, I'm outraged
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Game

yaramon is the king of ridiculous/misleading titles, so you can pretty much expect the vid will be completely different that what the title says.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by ArtieLange

I didn't give him permission to fuck my wife in the ass while she was passed out, I'm outraged

dont lie, youre divorced

you dont care who fucks your wife in the ass :P
Lvl 11
that's just sick........as in gross.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

dont lie, youre divorced

you dont care who fucks your wife in the ass :P

Damn, you got me
Lvl 16
Yeah, just from the vidcaps. I didn't know passed out woman could rest on there elbows.. ha
Lvl 10
There is a skinny drunk girl who is not in this video but I saw recently, man was that hot! The man filming probes her then goes to town supposedly 15 minutes later after she is shown coming in with two bottles in her hand. When they finish she's awake and taking a load in the face! I know it may have been staged, but she was not alarmed by it. I thought it was very stimulating personally! (she was still dressed)
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Game

think your taking it a little bit to literally, you know many blind drunk ppl who can support themselves on their hands and knees and not know they got a cock in their arse?? lol
Lvl 10
There is a lotta screwballs getting their kicks anyway they can, but the vid I saw seemed like they were a couple and she was not offended to the idea of a good shagging... She hammed for the camera before hitting the bed
thanks for the comments people!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by geezer255

think your taking it a little bit to literally, you know many blind drunk ppl who can support themselves on their hands and knees and not know they got a cock in their arse?? lol

never downloaded it only went by the title
Lvl 10
I guess nothing says loving like forced un-consented sodomy?