Score: 4.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Boss strategies for SotC

Starter: Mukade Posted: 18 years ago Views: 6.9K
Lvl 12
#1: Leap on the back of his leg and stab the glyph. When he bends down you can climb up his body, taking breaks on the conveniently placed platforms on his back. Climb up to his head and continually stab the glyph on his head, resting on his shoulders when you need to.

#2: Stand in front of him with your bow equipped. When he rears up to attack you, fire an arrow into the bottom of his hoof. He'll lean down, so you can proceed to climb your way up his bent leg and onto his back. Make your way to the head and stab his weak point until it disappears. His second glyph is located near his tail. Stab it.

#3: You have to stand on the metal disc on the ground and lure him to attack you. He'll hit the disc and some of his armor will break off. Jump on his clublike hand during the next attack and climb up his arm to his back and finally his head. After a few attacks, his weak point will move to his stomach. There is a platfor right underneath it, so recharging your grip meter is fairly simple.

#4: Lure him out to one of the hills. He'll try to attack you, but he'll miss if you jump off and make your way through the tunnel. He'll wait for you to come out, but you can emerge from the other end and fool him. Wait for a moment, and his tail should drop. Jump on and work your way onto his body. I can't remember where his weak point is. Anyone care to elaborate?

#5: Took me a while to figure out, but swim out to one of the structures in the water. Stand on a platform and fire arrows at the beast until you get its attention. He'll swoop in and try to smash into you. There should be a patch of fur that lines up to you perfectly during this attack. Jump and hold on. He'll stop flapping his wings after a few seconds, so then make your way to his tail and stab his weak point. It will move to either wing tip (I went to his right first). After stabbing it once, make your way to the other wing tip and give him one more final attack.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 5
That was hot
Lvl 14
that was great
Lvl 8
not bad at all
Lvl 4
Danni rules
Lvl 35
You just made my day! Great find, I just love this chick. Awesome tits!
Lvl 12
get yourselves some AVATARS!
Lvl 11
http://potd.danni.com/virtual_lap_dance/videos/2006-01-28.wmv
Lvl 10
http://potd.danni.com/virtual_lap_dance/videos/2006-01-28.wmv
Lvl 12
is it avatars?!
Lvl 10
When I click on the link in the initial post, I'm not able to view the movie. Any suggestions?
Lvl 12
go to the next tread...
NEXT!
Lvl 11
very hot, thanks