Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

*REQUEST* UK University couple caught

Starter: chaddy7 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 30.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
Was reading the paper cxan't remeber which one and there was a story about a couple that where caught on cam having sex and they only noticed that they where being watched when the boyfriend fell over.
Now the paper said that the guy was caught and was sentenced but not before the video made to the interent.
Has anybody seen this video ?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by chaddy7

Was reading the paper cxan't remeber which one and there was a story about a couple that where caught on cam having sex and they only noticed that they where being watched when the boyfriend fell over.
Now the paper said that the guy was caught and was sentenced but not before the video made to the interent.

Not sure about the Video, the way movies get approved around here the release date on the bitch might be 01-01-08. However! I have seen pictures of it all around WBW, there is a series of photos in the Nude Public Babe forums.

If you can't find them however, let me know.

Charm has your back, and i'll get em for you

~Always
~~*Charm*~~
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by IrishCharm

[reply=chaddy7]

Not sure about the Video, the way movies get approved around here the release date on the bitch might be 01-01-08. However! I have seen pictures of it all around WBW, there is a series of photos in the Nude Public Babe forums.

~Always
~~*Charm*~~
[/reply]

this is why Charm is the coolest chick in the world...
Lvl 5
thanks
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by pnkrockr13

pnkrockr13 *snuggle*
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by pnkrockr13

[reply=IrishCharm]
[reply=chaddy7]

~Always
~~*Charm*~~
[/reply]

[/reply]

agreed
Lvl 8
hmm I can't find them in the Nude Public Babe forums
nope me neither any chance of some repost or links please
Lvl 5
Not got the vid,and too would love to see it........ but ............
Here is the story from the UK Daily Mail Newspaper 17th Oct 2006

"Oxford student suspended for filming friends' sex romp

An Oxford University student has been suspended for a year after secretly filming his friends having sex in their bedroom.

Jack Orr-Ewing, 19, was part of a group of students who filmed the naked couple on their mobile phones as they watched from an open window.

The incident took place at Lincoln College, where Mr Orr-Ewing was believed to be studying history, following a drunken college party.

One of the videos, not believed to be that shot by Mr Orr-Ewing, was placed on a website, where it was downloaded by hundreds of fellow undergraduates after the incident in June.

When college authorities discovered the existence of the video an investigation was launched.

Mr Orr-Ewing was called to a hearing before the Dean of the college at the end of the term, where he was "rusticated," or suspended for a year.

It is believed his punishment also took account of another incident where he had smuggled a guest in to a college ball without an invitation.

Mr Orr-Ewing was keeping a low profile yesterday.

But last week he told the university newspaper The Oxford Student how the hearing had been a "kangaroo court."

"I thought it was completely ridiculous when I heard the decision," he said.

"I only filmed for about 35 seconds."

In the one-minute video clip downloaded from the internet, the cavorting couple could be seen carrying out a simultaneous sex act on each other whilst moaning and giggling.

But the action is interrupted when the cameraman stumbles and the shocked woman turns to face him, screaming "Oh my God."

The video has now been taken down from the website.

Yesterday one student told how revellers had stumbled out of a college bar on to the nearby croquet quad when they became aware of the couple having sex in a bedroom nearby.

Another student said: "There were about 15 of us there watching for about 20 minutes."

"We couldn't believe they were doing it in full view of the quad."

The Orr-Ewings live in a sprawling country home near Hungerford, Berkshire and also own a luxury flat in South Kensington.

Contacted by mobile phone, the disgraced student's mother, Susannah, said her son was now enjoying a gap year and planned to return to Oxford in the autumn.

Mrs Orr-Ewing, 50, said: "This incident happened in early June and Jack is now taking a gap year, which he didn't have before he went to university." "The couple were not at all upset by it. They were very good friends with Jack and were against the suspension."

Mrs Orr-Ewing said the lovers had been taking their finals and the sex romp had occurred after a party to finish the end of their exams.

They have now graduated and left the university.

She said: "This is old news as far as we are concerned. Jack is planning to go back to Oxford next year, and he wants to go back with his head held high."

A source close to the family said Mr Orr-Ewing was the only one punished by the University because the other students involved were all in their final year and about to graduate anyway.

Mr Orr-Ewing played centre-back for the college football team and was elected sports representative for Lincoln's Junior Common Room.

He also represented the college at tennis, rugby and cricket.

It is believed he intends to spend his gap year working at an estate agents and travelling in America.

His father, Robert, is head of the leasehold reform department at Knight Frank estate agents in London.

Last night he refused to comment on the matter.

Oxford University also refused to comment. "
Lvl 5
Would like to see the pics and vid, too.
Any chance on getting the link?
Lvl 6
I have the actual news report, the girl looks really hot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=410447&in_page_id=1770

I hope this vid gets found.
Lvl 3
i cannot wait to get it. waiting for this thing to be ungreylisted
Lvl 8
Yeah, same here (drums fingers)
Lvl 18
sounds cool, i want to see it!
Lvl 3
the suspense is killing me already. lets see da shiet man.
Lvl 3
the suspense is killing me already. lets see da shiet man.
Lvl 23
This is the news link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=410447&in_page_id=1770
Lvl 12
I want to see that broad fucking naked.
Lvl 7
I live in oxford so please get this link hehe
Lvl 15
why is this discussion going on in "babe movies"???
  • Goto: