Score: 3.80 Votes: 5
rate this

What makes a 10 rating??

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 8 months ago Views: 1.2K
I'm curious what has to be in a picture here on WBW for you to rate it a 10?

For me I need complete nudity with a face (or essentially see thru), and she must be pretty damn attractive and fit. I try to save that 10 rating for truly unbelievable posts.

Curious what the threshold for others is.
[Deleted], hotjuice, Otter123, unclesomething and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 61
For me she needs to be nude, pretty, nicely shaped breasts, nice and tight body, clean shaved pussy, great legs and pretty feet. I need to see it all in one photo to give her a ten
[Deleted], unclesomething find this awesome.
Lvl 19
For me a ten out of ten (10/10) is healthy looking, curves for her frame so breast size does not matter as much as hip ratio to waist. Natural looking hair colour. No ink (ink = trauma/damage in puberty) and natural/trimmed/groomed bush, but never bald (closet pedophile fetish).

So in short, a 10/10 is just a healthy, beautiful woman with nice curves. Nude is not necessary, but obviously nice to see.

I deduct marks for ink, dyed hair, bald, etc.
[Deleted], RGBPEDASI007, darkstar001, Wis54603 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 23
When I see it, I will know it.
azdesertrat, Dennis2377, [Deleted], exocet and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Sure. Of course.......but how about a simple smile ? Too many women ( in the amateur photos at least) here look like they were coerced into the photo, or are just not very interesting people to begin with.
* This post has been modified : 8 months ago
[Deleted], exocet, DEMO, Andi.d and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 22
For me, she doesn't have to be nude. But my rating of 10 is completely based on my reaction to seeing the picture. It will, of course, involve the quality of the picture, the setting, the woman in the shot, her pose, etc. Maybe it's her eyes that do it for me, maybe the smile, maybe her figure. Probably all of those. For a 10, it means I took one look at the pic and went "Wow! I REALLY would want this lady"

Completely subjective, as are all my other ratings.
dirtybiker65, F1098, DrLust, Andi.d and 4 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 14
I give everyone a 10. I feel if they post a nude picture they deserve a 10. I see don't think someone should give out less than a 8 for pictures that are being posted. I don't see you posting nude pictures of yourself so people can rate you. Be kind and make someone feel good about themselves. It takes a lot of guts to let someone post a nude picture of them for people to see.
XY_Kraken, exocet, uwop-3p!s-dn, Wis54603 find this awesome.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by misstightbutt
I give everyone a 10. I feel if they post a nude picture they deserve a 10. I see don't think someone should give out less than a 8 for pictures that are being posted. I don't see you posting nude pictures of yourself so people can rate you. Be kind and make someone feel good about themselves. It takes a lot of guts to let someone post a nude picture of them for people to see.

I get your point. This is the reason that my ratings tend to be skewed. I find it difficult to give anyone a low rating. If I don't care for the picture, I will just move on without giving a rating at all.
uwop-3p!s-dn, Wis54603, darkstar001, lifsvr75 find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Well said Exocet (cool name/missile system) I agree totally with you and bfg135,When you see what you like, Rate as you like or not at all.
darkstar001, exocet find this awesome.
Lvl 24
a picture giving me an instand hardon is a 10. as simple as that
Lvl 22
If the car is old & nicely restored or unique in some way. Az.
Otter123 finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
I'm overly-stingy with 10s and overly-generous with 9s.
vegas365 finds this awesome.
Lvl 6
I just go with whatever the first number that comes to mind after I see the photo. Seriously, I go through hot or not and am like “7, 10, 5, 8,” with an occasion “Ug! 3.”Or on an even more rare occasion “Sweet baby Jesus! 1!!!”
PhilStevens finds this awesome.