Score: 3.00 Votes: 1
rate this

How do you post here???

Starter: Jmiker Posted: 1 year ago Views: 748
Lvl 4
I'm missing something. I've looked at every button that can be pressed but I just don't see where you upload/post pics. I don't mind being blind or stupid, just tell me.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
hello and I am really looking forward to your uploads/ posts!
to Upload a Babe or Video you created or know is amateur/ not copyrighted, from the menu: Babes or Babe videos, there is an option "Upload"
to post a picture on the forums, if it is hosted on another site, you have to acquire the direct link to the image file( hotlink). for example, cdn.site.com/images333/babe.jpg and then when creating a post you click on the image icon which opens a dialog in which you paste the link. or if it is amateur and not copyrighted you can attach it to your post ( chain icon).
there are rules about what you can upload/ post and any content, it gets moderated. each forums section has a "sticky" thread with the quite simple rules. if you Upload directly to the galleries, you'll get credits but be ready to wait even a week because the queue is very long and I think the Moderators are volunteers.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by acidpunk
hello and I am really looking forward to your uploads/ posts!
to Upload a Babe or Video you created or know is amateur/ not copyrighted, from the menu: Babes or Babe videos, there is an option "Upload"
to post a picture on the forums, if it is hosted on another site, you have to acquire the direct link to the image file( hotlink). for example, and then when creating a post you click on the image icon which opens a dialog in which you paste the link. or if it is amateur and not copyrighted you can attach it to your post ( chain icon).
there are rules about what you can upload/ post and any content, it gets moderated. each forums section has a "sticky" thread with the quite simple rules. if you Upload directly to the galleries, you'll get credits but be ready to wait even a week because the queue is very long and I think the Moderators are volunteers.

Ok, I see the upload now at the bottom of the dropdown. How do you put the upload into a specific thread? Say, Matures,MILFS
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Nope, if you Upload it goes in the galleries. the categories you see when you visit "Babes", moderators place/ mark your upload accordingly.
Lvl 4
Alright, my response to you is getting cut off. First, thanks for the reply. So is there any way to specify where to put the post? It looks like an upload just goes to a general location.
and the last item on the top menu, "Tags" is a powerful system to search/ sort content when searching for Redhead or Group or what interests you. there are members with Tagging Rights who apply them on content.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jmiker
So is there any way to specify where to put the post? It looks like an upload just goes to a general location.

yes, it goes to the general queue and then treated by moderators
but... thread/ post is forums language. the uploads and picture/ video Galleries is a unique system, made by the website's Chef.
Lvl 4
Thanks acidpunk!
Lvl 14
I don't even know how to post in a thread
Lvl 3
Same as the above
Lvl 61
I would like to know how one can create a new thread...
Thanks in advance 😀
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by A.Wuerzburg
I would like to know how one can create a new thread...
Thanks in advance 😀

If you want to create a new thread here in Lounge for example, you find a button a top of the page right side.. just below your name.. (Create new topic)
Lvl 61
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx
If you want to create a new thread here in Lounge for example, you find a button a top of the page right side.. just below your name.. (Create new topic)

Thanks a lot!
Lvl 18
How long does uploads take to post? I've had some pics in the queue for a bit...