Score: 3.60 Votes: 5
rate this

Guy from Peru took girlfriend's anal virginity

Starter: tommorowneverknows Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Stamatis

My personal experience tells you that you should give her a second chance, only for not having second thoughts when she cheats again.Power your ego man next to her and find a loyal woman to share your time.

Greek people show some understanding
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

Greek people show some understanding

Of course,we are all balkans!!!
Lvl 11
Hey shes 18 learning the ropes dont be so judgemental. If she wants to explore then get her to do it with you then she may not stray.At this age we all strayed and most are not with the partners we had then as we are now very different people. Enjoy have fun while it lasts
Have you ever cheated on her?
Lvl 7
You should tell her your online community all suggested you break up with her. I suggest you do so immediately after putting it in her back end. To be more fun, hate fuck her and tell her Peruvians tend to get Syphilis pretty easily. She'll get checked after crying for a few weeks, and she won't cheat on anybody again. Only if you really want to be a jerk about it though.

She'll still take it in the pooper.
Lvl 20
It doesn't matter if she did it or not.

You don't trust her for whatever reason.

You don't feel secure for whatever reason.

It's time to move on.

What actually happened doesn't matter, because it's not going to change the situation.
Lvl 7
The only thing I can say is that she will do it again.... (whine)
Quote:
Originally posted by dsult

The only thing I can say is that she will do it again.... (whine)

you can't be that sure...
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Natasa

you can't be that sure...
I agree!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by blizhavoc

You should tell her your online community all suggested you break up with her. I suggest you do so immediately after putting it in her back end. To be more fun, hate fuck her and tell her Peruvians tend to get Syphilis pretty easily. She'll get checked after crying for a few weeks, and she won't cheat on anybody again. Only if you really want to be a jerk about it though.

She'll still take it in the pooper.

this forum has started to change my point of view!!i think i'm break up with her after a session of backdoor sex,only to hurt her feelings.if she wants me,she sould make an effort to win me back.of course then,i'll accept her
Lvl 20
If you're willing to take her back, then don't dump her in the first place.

All that will do is add to the distrust and hurt feelings. It's asinine.

Either keep her or dump her. Don't do both. That's completely self-destructive.
Lvl 28
Move to Peru, wait a few years and then move back. Take a girl anal virginity, see if her boyfriend stays with her.

It might take a few years..but I'll demonstrate how insane staying with her is.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Move to Peru, wait a few years and then move back. Take a girl anal virginity, see if her boyfriend stays with her.

It might take a few years..but I'll demonstrate how insane staying with her is.

she has acted awfully,but her smile is still the only thing that can make me forget all my problems
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

no pics,no revenge,no plays for kids.she messed things up,but you can seperate sex from feelings.Pics of her is not a good thing,she just turned 18 a month ago

...so, uh, what's the legal age over there? Because you're showing up as 29 in your profile. and you've been together for a year now... hmmm.
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 28
Lvl 59
Wow, a girl with daddy issues who gives her rusty bullet hole virginity to some Peruvian stud.

She's destined for great things, I think.

And by great things, I mean some seedy strip joint, meth addiction and some blown o-rings.
Lvl 28
She might end up working in a shady massage parlor. Waiting to pounce on a poor, innocent young man who didn't know real life could so easily imitate the movies.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Wow, a girl with daddy issues who gives her rusty bullet hole virginity to some Peruvian stud.

She's destined for great things, I think.

And by great things, I mean some seedy strip joint, meth addiction and some blown o-rings.
Quote:
Originally posted by Penny_Lane

...so, uh, what's the legal age over there? Because you're showing up as 29 in your profile. and you've been together for a year now... hmmm.

in greece forsexual relationships 16.it can be even younger if the age difference is 2 years or less
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Natasa

in greece forsexual relationships 16.it can be even younger if the age difference is 2 years or less

here also from 16 and above is legal.And it is surely leal if the parents know
  • Goto: