rate this

Guy from Peru took girlfriend's anal virginity

Starter: tommorowneverknows Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
I might be able to help. you got any pictures of her
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

SWEETMEAT,i don't think that giving her ass to a stranger is worse than posting a pic of a girl without her permission.

Giving her ass to a stranger/guy she can get infected with an STD then pass it on to you and it can jeopardize your life, permanently.

You don't get a disease from posting a picture online.

If I have a girlfriend it's MY ass! Shouldn't it be that way? I mean not in a controlling way but you not supposed to give a woman that kind of freedom where she can screw someone else then screw you too. So I guess you love a good slut then. Then so be it! Just wear a condom to be safe!
Lvl 10
no pics,no revenge,no plays for kids.she messed things up,but you can seperate sex from feelings.Pics of her is not a good thing,she just turned 18 a month ago
Lvl 10
GrandDaddy,do you fuck only virgins? (So no STDs!!)
Sleeping with a nurse or a doc,is much more risky,anyway

a slut?Is there an equivalent term for guys???
Lvl 5
You say " . . . he took her anal virginity."

Really, how does a guy take something like that? If it is not rape, then she GAVE it to him.

Move on.
Lvl 10
profopuss,you are right,technically
Lvl 59
Dude, you need to listen to this:

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Leave the forgiveness to Jesus. If she did it once she'll do it again and she's only more likely to do it because you forgave her so damn easily. It's almost like givin her a "cheat for free" card. On certain occasions it's ok to forgive but you've gotta make the person really work for it and prove they want the second chance. If you give the second chance too easily then she's gonna assume the 3rd 4th and 20th chances will come just as easily.

My general rule is if you cheat on me then it's done cause I'm no sucker and I'm not gonna get played. BUT if the chick was super special and I felt the need to forgive her I'd still dump her for a few weeks to let her think about the shit. I'd make her call me not the other way around and only after I felt like she made a real serious effort to make it up for it somehow would I take her back. This at least makes her realize this is the LAST chance.

Swiss's game is tight, even if he does hold his piece sideways.
Lvl 10
Eric,I do not like games,i prefer being straightforward
Lvl 18
No man LIKES games. But women love them and play them constantly. Therefore if you stand a chance in hell at surviving a relationship you have to play a little bit too. While you're playing the "straight forward" idealistic card of easy forgiveness she was out gettin anal fucked by a Peruvian. Seriously, don't be a sucker here. She's the one who fucked up but you're still giving her the upper hand in the relationship. She's got you by the balls and if she didn't know it before she knows it for sure now.

Really what was the point of this thread? You asked for advice you obviously didn't want. You made a thread about your girl being disloyal and said you felt betrayed and angry and then shortly after said loyalty doesn't matter. You are a walking contradiction. Good luck in life you're gonna really need it.
Lvl 10
we have agree to go on together
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

Really what was the point of this thread? You asked for advice you obviously didn't want. You made a thread about your girl being disloyal and said you felt betrayed and angry and then shortly after said loyalty doesn't matter. You are a walking contradiction. Good luck in life you're gonna really need it.

i agree, bro you need to let this girl go, forgiveness is not given but earned, in my opinion, and who is the loyal one here, YOU, it aint her for sure. you made this thread when you were pissed off and now you are second guessing yourself cuz all you are thinking about is the good times. Bottom line is she CHEATED, ask yourself if you have done the same thing would she forgive you just as easily. This whole sparring thing cuz she is only 18 is bull, people that cheat know what they are doing its never a mistake, (my take on it at least)

good luck with her though, you'll be back on a new thread in the same situation only this time its gonna be about two dudes and her
Lvl 7
Dude... ur GF's friend wants to fuck you. She's telling you thins so you can break up with you GF then you're all hers. Just go bone her
Lvl 28
With all due respect, and I mean...all due respect. You sound like kind of a bitch.

I feel bad for you about it all, but you came here asking for advice, and 99% of it is "make her work for forgiveness" or "leave her" you've chosen to stay without any hassle, despite a short time ago your girlfriend was getting buttpwned by some random dude.

Guys get all politically correct about shit lately, we're men, we're supposed to be at least a little possessive if we love a girl. There are a lot of girls out there dude. Where are you going with this? Are you going to marry a chick that cheated on you in the buttsexiest way possible? Or are you just worried you wont find anyone better?

Like I said, a lot of this is just assumptions, which are stupid to make..but I think if you really loved her enough to stay, this would be pissing you off more than it seems to be. In fact, I think I'm more pissed off at your girlfriend cheating on you than you are, which leads this fine chap (self) to believe you're staying in it due to fear and or fondness of the buttsex you will likely be able to work out of the deal. Plus, if she really loved you, she would probably have been less likely to fill her pooper with other dude cock.

I don't know either of you, so this can basically be summed up to "meh.....but seriously!?"

Butt seriously, there are lots of other girls out there dude. At least weigh your options out...at least like 65% of the other girls out there are less likely to be all loose and free with the rustythrust sex.

Or go back to her, and act like nothing happened. That'll probably accomplish something.
Lvl 10
Well,I started his thread in a moment of weakness,but I have a totally different point of view,it's not a matter of insecurity or smth like that.

I'm not possesive at all.You cannot be sure about anyone.I've seen guys refusing their mothers or brothers due to different political views.How you can invest anything in a relationship with a girl that young.I choose to be with her,since this serves better i think the CURRENT needs of both of us.This may change in the future.maybe tommorow,or in one year,or in 5 years.

Who did talk about love?I love nobody,except myself,the beautiful moments i've lived,all the memories i have.As a child,they learnt me to love my country as well.That country now does not even exists and seems so far away.It just lives in the happy memories of my childhood.How do you think that I would be thinking that this relationship will stand forever?She may prove to be an excellent person,despite a summer session of sex with a stranger before her 18th birthday.Or she may not.I had been with faithful girls that were much less worth for my affection.i respect her and people are judged everyday.What she did was bad,not mainly because she had a penis in her intestine,but because she did not told me about it in the first place.

I not care if i sound to you as a beach.What i've learnt is that if you work 11-12 hours a day to make ends meet and even help your family,you are nothing less than a REAL man in the truest sense.Even if you are a female...

This thread,as i said it was the result of a moment of weakness.I wanted to have some opinions,hidden behind just a username.Not to discuss it with people that know me.
Lvl 18
Takes a lot more then working and supporting your family to make you a man. If that's all the qualifications are then we've reduced the definition of a man to nothing more than a creature who works and pays bills. We are a lot more then that or we're supposed to be anyway.

So you made this thread in a moment of weakness huh? Well what happens the next time she does it and the time after that? The same moment of weakness immediately followed by forgiveness. You're first response was correct. You should feel betrayed and angry you have every right and reason to feel that way. You seem to have pushed the correct emotions deep down inside of yourself and replaced them with weakness and neediness which wasn't the best decision on your part. Usually your initial gut reaction is the best.
Once a girl starts getting pounded in the ass by other guys I think its time to call it a day. That and how easily you buckled and forgave her is going to nearly guarantee that it will happen again.

Good luck, and I hope you don't get AIDS.
I've never cheated a boyfriend and i think i will never do smth like that.However,i think that you are doing the right thing if you love her
Lvl 4
My personal experience tells you that you should give her a second chance, only for not having second thoughts when she cheats again.Power your ego man next to her and find a loyal woman to share your time.
Lvl 26
My question to is. Are you going to try to have anal sex with her now?
If so, that's gonna be awkward as shit. What if she says no?
Then again if she says yes, that would be awkward as shit to. You'll constantly be thinking about how some wild sexy foreign guy tore her ass up first.

Now I'm wondering if maybe she always wanted to try it and you never brought it up so she figured she could find it elsewhere. If that's the case then make sure you're not being such a tight ass in the bedroom and find out what else she likes or wants to try before she goes elsewhere for that to. If she didn't want to try it and you've even tried and she said no but she gave it up to some random guy in another country anyways, then I could never forgive her for that.

This is why I don't date young insecure girls.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Thamuz

My question to is. Are you going to try to have anal sex with her now?
If so, that's gonna be awkward as shit. What if she says no?
Then again if she says yes, that would be awkward as shit to. You'll constantly be thinking about how some wild sexy foreign guy tore her ass up first.

Now I'm wondering if maybe she always wanted to try it and you never brought it up so she figured she could find it elsewhere. If that's the case then make sure you're not being such a tight ass in the bedroom and find out what else she likes or wants to try before she goes elsewhere for that to. If she didn't want to try it and you've even tried and she said no but she gave it up to some random guy in another country anyways, then I could never forgive her for that.

This is why I don't date young insecure girls.

certainly i am going to try it with her.i've always loved anal and i've enjoyed with several ex's.With her,we had tried in the past,she agreed,but i could not enter her and didn't want to hurt her
  • Goto: