Score: 3.60 Votes: 5
rate this

Guy from Peru took girlfriend's anal virginity

Starter: tommorowneverknows Posted: 14 years ago Views: 13.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Last summer my girlfriend went to UK for a summer-school program.Her friend that was with her,she told me-and I guite trust her-that my girlfriend was fucking a guy from Peru,while she stayed in UK,and that guy also took her anal virginity.What am i supposed to do know?I feel betrayed and angry,while somehow I doubt if her friend's words are true
Lvl 15
Is this relationship goig anywhere? If its just fun then go with it. Get her drunk and tell her how much you want that ass and how she should share it. Maybe she'll open up and tell you about it if its true.
Something along the lines of "I here Peruvians are really into anal. I don't know much about it. How about you?"
Lvl 10
well,we are together for more than a year and it looked a reall good relationship.Very smart girl and really pretty.She just turn 18 last September
Lvl 23
I suggest questioning her about it, if you're pretty sure after that she's done wrong. end it.

Oh and post pics of her here

Zulu
Lvl 14
Fucking chuck the bitch, hard. She aint worth it. If you go after her over and over, when she cheats on you, you will only end up not even respecting yourself. I speak from experience

Peace out
Lvl 10
Or something like remodelling our relationship?(a win to win situation like R.Dennis' words!).I've never consider being loyal to your partner as a number one parameter in a relationship.I could stay with her without the condition to be loyal to each-other.Besides,she is a doll,and the looks of a girl is the only thing you can be sure you are right about her.In all other areas,there can be numerous surprises.In my country,We've been through difficult times and I know what is worth to make you sad,and girls are not among those things
Ah man someone beat you to her anal cherry. Oh well, being in 2nd is not that bad.
Lvl 10
GrandDaddy maybe is right,why to lose a great chick just for being second?I do not find it bad as long as waht happened is kept a secret from the others.And keeping the right to cheat her too...
Lvl 16
fuck her in the arse! obviously she likes it!
yay, and post goddamn pics already!
Lvl 10
as for the pics i am afraid you have to wait.I do not have the necessary equipment.I have just a laptop and no resources to buy a digital camera ao whatever is needed!!
Lvl 10
This forum has come to an end.We had a conversation and she admited that she slept with him.So I am going to forgive her,mainly because of her young age,just a serious mistake.No photos of her will be published,since i would never do this if she does not agree.And she doesn't.no revenge
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by somethingb

This forum has come to an end.We had a conversation and she admited that she slept with him.So I am going to forgive her,mainly because of her young age,just a serious mistake.No photos of her will be published,since i would never do this if she does not agree.And she doesn't.no revenge

Good luck!
Only problem I see with forgiving her due to her young age is that if everybody were to forgive all the dumb things we did when we were young and not make a big deal about anything, we'd all still be making those same mistakes. We need reprocussions to learn from out mistakes.
Lvl 25
Need a revenge lay.
Lvl 28
Man, that sucks.

Dump her brah, or sleep with her best friend, mom, sister..etc. Someone close.

Man, the idea of some other dude wrecking my girlfriends pooper sure would piss me off. Seriously though, these situations are always the same..break up with her dawg.

Also, despite what you may or may not believe...Kanzen took your girlfriends anal virginity.
Lvl 8
I'm lost. You are forgiving her cheating because you're still happy to fuck her ass second? Umm, haven't you missed the point? She CHEATED on you. You should be walking away or doing all the things you want to do to her and then walking away. Cos that shit will happen again. Or, at the very least, you're never going to trust her out of your sight.
Lvl 6
"revenge is next sweetest thing to getting pu$$y"

-tupac shakur

If she gave that ass up to some stranger, imagine what she would do with someone she's more comfortable with...
Dude get all you can from her and then cheat on her, it's not gonna go anywhere anyways, then dump her(ohnoes)
Lvl 23
Ok.

I just don't understand the level of forgiveness you are showing. That would not fit with my personality at all.

She'd be gone!

P.s where in England is she, I might go for a ride!

Zulu
Lvl 10
zulu,It's not matter of how much forgiveness i am showing,it's about how important you rate loyalty.Okey,she had sex with another guy,but she has helped me several times in the past,something that neither friends nor relatives have done.I chose to be with her as long as I think that i am happier being with her than without her.When i'll stop feeling like tat,I'll break up

She was in Bristol until 29th of August.Now she's back to Cro
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 10
Huushawdadi,I trust nobody except myself.She may cheated me,but perhaps,if I were away for a month or two,I could have done the same mistake

SWEETMEAT,i don't think that giving her ass to a stranger is worse than posting a pic of a girl without her permission.Afterall,it is HER ass.When you post a girl's pic you violate her privacy.Of course,those who have girlfriends/wives that like having their naked pics posted,deserve a bravo!They have great,open-minded girls!
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 18
Leave the forgiveness to Jesus. If she did it once she'll do it again and she's only more likely to do it because you forgave her so damn easily. It's almost like givin her a "cheat for free" card. On certain occasions it's ok to forgive but you've gotta make the person really work for it and prove they want the second chance. If you give the second chance too easily then she's gonna assume the 3rd 4th and 20th chances will come just as easily.

My general rule is if you cheat on me then it's done cause I'm no sucker and I'm not gonna get played. BUT if the chick was super special and I felt the need to forgive her I'd still dump her for a few weeks to let her think about the shit. I'd make her call me not the other way around and only after I felt like she made a real serious effort to make it up for it somehow would I take her back. This at least makes her realize this is the LAST chance.
  • Goto: