Score: 2.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Ever watched or shared your wife

Starter: we2play Posted: 10 months ago Views: 2.2K
Lvl 16
I will start, my wife has always been a little naughty and enjoyed sex, we started having naughty fun few years ago when a couple of married friends were with us for a few drinks, we ended up playing strip pontoon and got me and my best friend pretty solid, after we got my wife and her friend naked, we started playing for a 30 second of whatever the winner wanted, my friend won first and asked to lick and touch my wife's nipple's, I won next and got to lick his Mrs pussy, my wife won next and wanted to suck my friends cock which is a very good size, few weeks later I invited my best friend up for a drink and my wife wanted us to take one of her nipple's each, she had a cock in each hand and ended up sucking both our cocks until we came,, have more stories to share, so you'r turn, check out her pictures
ziggy101, W69L, Molle42, Five-oo find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Second time was with a younger friend, he only had one girlfriend from school,we were at his for some break up drinks as they had split, I had shown him a couple of pics and as usual the nipple's were the talking points, later when everyone had gone and he fell asleep on sofa the Mrs and I were having fun in kitchen, she went into living room and he was embarisingly covering his cock as he had heard us and was wanking I went through and told him no need to be shy, and asked if he wanted to see the real things, the Mrs went over and put his hand on her tit and held his cock, she was impressed with the thickness and asked him if he liked being sucked, turned out he had never had a blow job, she started sucking him and he was touching her tits and nipple's, within minutes he came, fortunately being young he was hard very soon after, the Mrs sat on his cock and gave him the fuck if his life, that was first time I just watched
Lvl 24
She has got wonderful nipples, mate! one of your uploads has gone straight to my favs
https://whatboyswant.com/babes/selfshots/2150858?c=u-59017
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 45
I have, and it can be a lot of fun. To me, it's always been more fun when it's been with a woman I've been involved with, like my wife or now ex-girlfriends, rather than joining other couples.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by realwilo
She has got wonderful nipples, mate! one of your uploads has gone straight to my favs

She said thanks and hope she made your cock happy x
Lvl 16
What a fun weekend, a friend and his wife who we love were over on Saturday, after a few drinks the ladies started playing together and we were not to join in until they said, so had to watch my Mrs loving licking friends pussy until she came them watch my Mrs cumming from being licked and fingered by our friend, needless to say my friend and I were solid and cock in hand
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by we2play
What a fun weekend, a friend and his wife who we love were over on Saturday, after a few drinks the ladies started playing together and we were not to join in until they said, so had to watch my Mrs loving licking friends pussy until she came them watch my Mrs cumming from being licked and fingered by our friend, needless to say my friend and I were solid and cock in hand
81SimonSays69 finds this awesome.
Lvl 26
Every chance I get.
Lvl 16
New things last weekend, we went away for the weekend with our friends(married friends) and our friend Paul who is recently single, anyway after few drinks and some teasing in hot tub we decided to play truth or dare, dare had to last 30 second's, the usual naughty dares getting wife's to suck friends cocks and play with each others nipple's, my dare came up and my wife wanted me to suck Paul's cock, so being game I grabbed his cock and went down on him, Paul is a hung young fella so after 30 second's with a ten inch thick cock in my mouth and now being my turn to dish out the dares I got my Mrs to sit on Paul while we all licked her nipple's and pussy, after that my friends wife was wanting the same, rules were out then, and I got to watch my wife get fucked by Paul from behind with my friends cock in her mouth, friends wife was sucking my cock at this point and because my wife orgasmed do hard I came instantly, later I tried sucking Paul again and got good praise, the two ladies were making each other happy and wanted to see the three men playing with each others cocks, must say no wonder our wife's enjoy Paul.
Lvl 16
Wife just got horny knowing I told you all about our weekend, still wants to know if you would like to have fun with her
Lvl 7
[Deleted], vegas365, we2play, realwilo and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 7
vegas365, Davidthorne, we2play, Five-oo and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Had great morning, Hung Paul came to visit this morning, I was in kitchen and wife was in shower, Paul went to use the loo and came back to kitchen and said looking at her and seeing her nipple's just made him solid, I replied you better go show T what she has done, I gave it ten minutes and went upstairs, T had his cock in hand and said get the tape measure I want to know just how big Paul is, Paul was enjoying some nipple fun, T measured Paul, just under 10 inches, Paul who has only ever had 1 girlfriend thought that was normal, I'm just over 7 and doing well, Bedroom, T sucked us both and she loved it, I asked Paul to go behind and fuck T, what youthful stamina, he must have fucked T for a good 30 minutes and she was cumming from the second he put his cock in her, she wanted to suck him again and I was enjoying watching, she told me to join her and share his cock, I was then told to rub him and make him cum on her tits, Paul came very soon and she got the whole load on her Tits and nipple's, I came in her mouth, within minutes Paul was absolutely solid again and stuck his cock in my mouth, T put her nipple's in his mouth, she then sat on his cock an came even more I had my cock in her mouth, Paul says he's going to cum again and she instantly gets his Cock in her mouth and takes every drop, I came on her Ass, after about 30 minutes T went for a shower, Paul said he's never had fun like that ever, I said if you're able go join T in shower, my god he got solid again I had a little suck and got hard, he went to shower, fucked T standing up and I just watched cock in hand, after we all came again it was chill time just talking about what we just did, Paul told T he was wanked many times to the tit and nipples pics I sent him, I got couple of pics and with post soon
Lvl 16
We were discussing any fantasy we never admitted, mine was to just sit and watch and maybe film, our friend Paul came to visit on Saturday night unexpectedly, we were watching our naughty home movie, invited Paul to join us watching, we were all on sofa, couple drinks later I went and sat on chair, T gave me the Look lol, Paul asked to use loo, T ask if he was ok, he said embarisingly he was hard and wanted to try calm down, T said sit down and she will relax him, she took out his cock, which I am still impressed with, see just rubbed him slowly, he was touching her nipple's, I was so happy to watch, she rubbed him slowly for ages before standing up understanding and sat backwards on his cock, she was close to cumming every second and finally she turned around and just let go, when she thought he was about to cum she jumped off grabbed his cock and started to suck, Pauls cock looked massive and then he came T swallowed every drop, my fantasy done and loved it
Lvl 16
Call from Paul last night as he is away with army, eventually asked if we could send him a few pics to enjoy, T agrees as long as he sends her pics when he's enjoying the pic's, he asked if he could tell his 2 best buddies about us and maybe let them have a look, again only if T gets pic's to show the effects, 2 hours later we get pic's from Paul of him and his buddy cock in hand, just then his other friend sent pics of him wanking and he was blessed by the big cock god's too, I was horny with this and T started rubbing her nipple's and had hand on her pussy saying knowing what her pics done to those lads made her so absolutely wet and nipple's hard she had to start on herself, best blowjob I have ever had