Score: 1.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Where's all the nudity. Thought this site still had nudity..

Starter: nightowl613 Posted: 9 years ago Views: 2.0K
Lvl 12
Every day when I check in here, I hit www.whatboyswant.com/babeoverview first. But it seems the only thing on this page is a bunch of dressed women posing in bikinis and formawear. Did I miss the announcement where it was said there were going to be no more boobs on thi ssite? Come on, people it's not as though the worl dhas run out of naked ass to put choose from as far as what pics end up on that page.
Dennis2377, Muad-dib find this awesome.
Lvl 25
I made the same complaints in like 2009. As I said to Lilrika, "If I wanted to see clothed women, I'd go outside."
EricLindros finds this awesome.
Lvl 28
I personally think clothed woman tend to look better most of the time. But maybe that's just me.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
I personally think clothed woman tend to look better most of the time. But maybe that's just me.

Nah I also enjoy non-nude women too, when it's not a random picture taken from facebook or family pics though.

To answer you nightowl, the content of the whole site is user generated, so if more people upload non-nude stuff, there will be more of those. So if you want more naked content on the site, maybe you should start contributing?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Nah I also enjoy non-nude women too, when it's not a random picture taken from facebook or family pics though.

To answer you nightowl, the content of the whole site is user generated, so if more people upload non-nude stuff, there will be more of those. So if you want more naked content on the site, maybe you should start contributing?

i think its more for the credits. i see married people pics and other nn stuff that you can find on google and in the fam, people upload them only for the credits so they can see movies
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by nightowl613
Every day when I check in here, I hit[Link] first. But it seems the only thing on this page is a bunch of dressed women posing in bikinis and formawear. Did I miss the announcement where it was said there were going to be no more boobs on thi ssite? Come on, people it's not as though the worl dhas run out of naked ass to put choose from as far as what pics end up on that page.

good point, but damned, there are a lot great NN's in here also
Lvl 8
People upload any random, none nude stuff they can find. It's not against the rules but seeing fully clothed, random photos stolen from some girl's facebook page does nothing for me either.
Lvl 60
IMO, it wouldn't be a bad thing if the site got more selective and started rejecting more of the NN content. Not all of it, but more of it. The nonnude section is the fastest growing section on WBW except for selfshots, but that's only because I've been moving selfshots over there since that category was created.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
IMO, it wouldn't be a bad thing if the site got more selective and started rejecting more of the NN content. Not all of it, but more of it. The nonnude section is the fastest growing section on WBW except for selfshots, but that's only because I've been moving selfshots over there since that category was created.

The problem is that would be a very subjective thing to select. What makes a non-nude picture suitable for the site and what is not? Of course, there are some obvious ones like a family picture but it would be very hard to draw the line and would vary a lot from a mod to another.