Score: 5.00 Votes: 6
rate this

Slow site?

Starter: meem Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Since a week orso, WBW site is slow to almost not responding. This is allover: images, video, forums. Other sites are just fine, it's just the WBW site that has this problem. Week ago all fine and then suddenly very slow. Any info on that?
Lvl 9
Very very slow here, too. And faulty links. And pages that won't load. There seem to be problems, hmmmm?

And WBW is raising their rates next month ..... I sure hope these problems are fixed asap.
Lvl 21
Yep, I'm getting it too, extremely slow, items not loading and sometimes missing.

Windows 7 & Firefox
Lvl 13
Yeah, I can confirm that. And now it just told me that the topic does not exist (on the first try to post that message)
Lvl 15
Ok, glad to know now I am not the only one . Did mail the WBW support 4 days ago about this issue but never got a reply
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by dobie1602

Very very slow here, too. And faulty links. And pages that won't load. There seem to be problems, hmmmm?

And WBW is raising their rates next month ..... I sure hope these problems are fixed asap.

I think you are referring to what is on the front page on WBW about the raise? That message is from 1 year ago: 07/17/2009
Lvl 18
Agreed, very frustrating when it takes so long for pages to load...
Lvl 25
Can you guys specify on what servers you have slow loading?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by meem

I think you are referring to what is on the front page on WBW about the raise? That message is from 1 year ago: 07/17/2009

There will be no raise on sponsor ship money, it even got cheaper because of the euro is gettin very cheap...
Having lots of issues with the babe galleries/queue disappearing too.

Screenshot from http://whatboyswant.com/babequeueoverview/delete/282/ Note the inbox also.

Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Can you guys specify on what servers you have slow loading?

Ehrrr ... don't know? It's just the whole http://whatboyswant.com/ and everything behind the / that is slow. Sometimes it loads fast like usual but most of the time now it takes longer till veeeerry long to load. The strange thing is, that it looks like only the site itself that is slow. When I download a movie for example, it downloads here in full speed, in my case 3.3 Mb/sec.
Lvl 7
Having problems on jamie.
Slow loads,topic not found,and I've rated all the pics about 10 times in the last half hour!

It just happened again when I left here for the forums,No Topic Found.

And I noticed the inbox thing too.
Lvl 18
Quote:

Ehrrr ... don't know? It's just the whole[ Link ] and everything behind the / that is slow. Sometimes it loads fast like usual but most of the time now it takes longer till veeeerry long to load. The strange thing is, that it looks like only the site itself that is slow. When I download a movie for example, it downloads here in full speed, in my case 3.3 Mb/sec.

Not sure if it is just one server that is acting slow. Hadn't thought to make note of it and compare them. I believe the bottom of the page shows which server you are on, e.g., Current server: Chewbacca - Page loaded in 0.0695 seconds.
Lvl 15
Ahhh I see!! Ok, currently now on server Jamie ... which seems fast: Jamie - Page loaded in 0.0216 seconds (with 200 full thumbs on that page). Will now keep an eye on the servers then and post which are slow.
Lvl 15
Ok, now on server SkyWalker. Says "Page loaded in 0.2822 seconds" but that is not correct? Took over 20 seconds before all the thumbs were loaded as were normally it takes less then 1 second. But with server Skywalker it takes VERY noticeably longer then with server Jamie.
Oh and now also getting "Post not found" when clicking on forum posting. When I clicked it again, it opened just fine.
Lvl 27
I have had the same types of issues. Slow page loads and partial page loads. It has been happening for about a week or so. My server is Current server: SkyWalker - Page loaded in 0.0563 seconds
Lvl 40
The slowness seems to be random and erratic. There doesn't seem to be a pattern that I have noticed yet

It appears to be happening on all the servers. Earlier I was getting it on Jamie and now I am getting it on Alice.

Possibly related but It tells me I have voted for all the pics in hot or not (not even close) and i says the picture queue is empty (which its not !)

Also note the message at the top doesnt show a number
Lvl 25
Have to dig deeper into this issue.
Lvl 9
Quote:

THANK YOU for the clarification.

Ya know, they probably should not have that message on the front page since it is now more than one year old. Hmmm?
Lvl 24
Yeah, I had the Forum come up as a non-existent thing.
Like, when you open a deleted pic or thread, it says "the picture you were searching for could not be found, you will be redirected" or whatever.
I had that, but for the /forum.
  • Goto: