Score: 4.47 Votes: 15
rate this

Hot brunette with perfect ass

Starter: Dor Posted: 14 years ago Views: 7.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Who is this or who has moar pictures of her?

Need MOARRRR!!!
Lvl 29
Her name is Beatrice. I only let her out of the basement once a month to use the bathroom, shower, take pictures, etc.
Lvl 9
she is perfect
Lvl 9
She does have a great ass, but requests aren't usually granted for n00bs with only one post.

--
You sir, need to start reading das stickies.
* This post has been modified by Honda_X : 14 years ago
Lvl 8
Hm, yeah.. that does make sense.
However, it's in benefit for everyone to see more.
Quote:
Originally posted by renavatio33

She does have a great ass, but requests aren't usually granted for n00bs with only one post.

Oh dear...I think you'll find that was the 'old' way of doing things around here. These days we help everyone (or at least try to) with the idea they may become a mega-contributing member in the not too distant future.

BTW, that girl is gorgeous. Fantastic ass, great boobs & body and a very cute face. Sadly, I have no clue on where to find more.
Lvl 6
Wow, that is a perfect ASS!!! Thanks much!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by renavatio33

Not cool, dude
Lvl 6
Wow, that is a perfect ASS!!! Thanks much!
Lvl 13
Now THAT is a very very nice ass!
It is the perfect ass. I don't know who she is, though. My only suggestion is that if no one on this thread can help you, send a PM to whoever posted her pic on here in the first place to see if he/she remembers where the pic came from....
Lvl 7
Smokin ass!!!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Oh dear...I think you'll find that was the 'old' way of doing things around here. These days we help everyone (or at least try to) with the idea they may become a mega-contributing member in the not too distant future.

BTW, that girl is gorgeous. Fantastic ass, great boobs & body and a very cute face. Sadly, I have no clue on where to find more.

high 5 man thanks for the comment. I keep biting my tongue when i read people bashing noobies... i dont mean to sound rude but some times people on here are down right crappy to new people and i'm shocked that some stick around after some of the replied they got from their posts. I think some people that have been on here for a long time forget the fact that we were all at the beginner stage at one point and need to relax and try to help people out. Unless im wrong thats what this whole community is all about enjoying common interests and helping people. Now dont get me wrong there are a couple new people that abuse their noobie status. I'm just glad your looking out for the newer people.
Sweet find by the way shes got a nice body keep it up. I'll keep my eyes open for ya.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jg_butters

It is the perfect ass. I don't know who she is, though. My only suggestion is that if no one on this thread can help you, send a PM to whoever posted her pic on here in the first place to see if he/she remembers where the pic came from....

That was a good suggestion.
I sent a PM and got a reply. The user doesn't know anymore where he got the picture from, but he'll let me know if he'd find more.
Lvl 8
brunettes are the hottest, hands down!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by coolguy20

high 5 man thanks for the comment. I keep biting my tongue when i read people bashing noobies... i dont mean to sound rude but some times people on here are down right crappy to new people and i'm shocked that some stick around after some of the replied they got from their posts. I think some people that have been on here for a long time forget the fact that we were all at the beginner stage at one point and need to relax and try to help people out. Unless im wrong thats what this whole community is all about enjoying common interests and helping people. Now dont get me wrong there are a couple new people that abuse their noobie status. I'm just glad your looking out for the newer people.
Sweet find by the way shes got a nice body keep it up. I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

You got that shit right, brah.

We're a new, kinder, gentler, fabric softening WBW now.

Plus, that noob bashing is just kinda immature and below me - because I'm very classy. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

And I'm sure someone around here knows where to find this girl. I've seen her around.
Lvl 4
PERFECT 10 FROM ASS TO TITS
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by coolguy20

Yeah, after many bitch fests in here about it..we made up a neat sticky about it, informing people of teh new order of WTG.

Also, classy and awesome Lindros is classy, awesome.
No idea but it is a nice Ass! TY
WOW NEED MORE
  • Goto: