rate this

couple of pics of me

Starter: tinyteasertina Posted: 16 years ago Views: 108.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
You have a great body!!
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 9
thanks for all the compliments<br>sorry about not posting for a bit though - just some bad family news this week
Lvl 26
Hope everything thing is ok Tina ? Congratulations on your Engagement
Lvl 9
yeah it's all fine thanks for the concern<br>not that close to me but upset other parts of the family a lot<br>and thanks for the congratulations
Lvl 13
stunning, simply stunning
Lvl 3
You continue to surprise me. The set with the bunny ears and stockings is absolutely amazing. Keep it up!
Lvl 9
Delicious, delectable darling! SmOOOkkinn HOT!
Your fiancé is a lucky guy and we are lucky that you have shared your pictures with us - Thanks!
Lvl 8
LOTS OF THE PICS ARE MISSING
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by tinyteasertina

thanks for all the compliments<br>sorry about not posting for a bit though - just some bad family news this week

Did they discover you were posting pics of your muff on-line ?
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by tinyteasertina

WELCOME BACK! Sorry to hear about the family trouble but glad it isn't too close to you. I'll add my voice to the copious and swelling chorus of other posters in extolling your many qualities, in pleading for more pictures (new and old) and, finally, in condemning your vile and undeserving (but so few!) detractors.

I do hope you get as big a buzz out of knowing you are causing SOOO much arousal and lust in all your fans out here; as we get from looking at your pics! Do let us know!

I look forward to your next post!
Lvl 9
dam i WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I REALLY REALLY WANT YOU!!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT..... Instant hard on material
  • Goto: