nice one tina thanks alot hot body!
Lvl 18
weeee, thx hun
Lvl 9
the cosplay pics was awesome
Lvl 3
u r great some more pics in stockings would be awesome hun
Lvl 2
show us some pics of that yummy poosay!!
Lvl 21
You got a great body... very nice
Lvl 11
Great pics. You are beautiful.
Lvl 8
TY 4 the share.

Please show us your pussy... the rest is so pretty im sure your puss is even better
Lvl 6
beautiful
Lvl 23
Teaser is right, I wanna see that pussy
Lvl 26
^^ Piro, we all want to see it !! Bucket of cold water time young man
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by jeepbme

what do I think....i think ive got bigger boobs then you and im a 31 year old man. Some time in the sun would do you some good so you dont look like your from Russia. Other then that....not bad if your into 12 yr old prepubescent boys.

Just my opinion since you asked.

This is not an opinion, it's just a nasty comment being given by a complete prick.

But that is just my opinion.
Lvl 5
damn nice pics 9.5 only cause i couldn't see allof u
Lvl 13
tina we have been seeing you in this tread for awhile and it would be nice to see some pink or some good ass pics without the thong but that is just my thing and it is up to you so if you dont im still a big fan
Its girls like you that make the forum worth coming to!
Lvl 16
Damn, I went thru all 24 pages and the name holds true! Do you know how bad WE want to see your little pink thing?!?! I must say that you are a keeper. Thank you.
Lvl 9
Tina- While I too would love to see more of you, I think we're all just pleased that you are willing to share with us. Keep up the good work.
Lvl 16
Lvl 12
Tina thank you very much for these lovely photos. Your clearly very photogenic and just ooze sex appeal. You such a refreshing change from many of the 'enhanced' women on the net.

Secondly I notice there have been some very negative comments regarding these pics which have ranged from pointless to downright offensive. This girl has posted pictures of herself for our pleasure (and I suppose for hers as well ) an act which requires allot of courage, and has done so for free. If you cowards (yes you are) have nothing nice to say then F**k off! Seriously there are plenty of other threads on this forum which I'm sure contain women more to your taste and if you cant be positive then stay away. I'm sure my words will mean nothing you, as you most likely have self esteem issues which you deal with by anonymously sniping at others on the internet who have displayed allot more balls (meteorically! ), have positively enhanced this boards community and whose boot you are not worthy to lick, you sad bunch.

Tina please don't let this small minority put you off posting. Many on this board (myself included) think your a cracker and would love to see more of you.
Lvl 5
Love this new thread, so damn hot. Thanks again
  • Goto: