Score: 4.50 Votes: 10
rate this

honest opinion??

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 9.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Just tuned into this thread.....and all of the compliments are sincere and soooo correct - you ARE gorgeous !

Now, about that boyfriend....psfffft ! you need a nice girl friend ( hint, hint) !!

hugs, F.
Lvl 4
You are awesome! Please don't even think that a woman with child isn't attractive................I am a HUGE fan of prego ladies (perhaps too much a fan but whatever) and I know I am not alone! Stand up, stick out that belly and be proud!!!!

You are hot!
Lvl 13
You are a beautiful woman in every picture. Great smile and deep eyes. Physically you are wonderful. Your BF is being stupid; he's lucky you haven't dumped him. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition.
Lvl 4
very sexy....i would treat you well!
Lvl 8
Your very beautiful I wish I looked like you. I would love to be able to get pregger's
Lvl 21
if hes cheating on you, and treating you like shit, then fuck him ramsann, ill be your boyfriend, and father of your child!

i dont know the extent of you twos issues, but i know one thing. Id love to be with a nice girl right now, and i certainly wouldn't be treating her like shit if i was

Lvl 9
SEXY as fuck in this pic..... Amazing eyes, and what more can I say about the cleavage than (hard-on!)

Lvl 4
Well young lady....speaking from an old man point of view... You are indeed a beautiful woman. Even so with child. I would consider myself lucky to have beauty like yourself with me. Don't ever let yourself feel ugly... it does not suit you.
Lvl 40
You are very pretty
Lvl 6
you are gorgeous, preggo or not, dont let anybody tell you otherwise. Its a beautiful thing and you are a beautiful girl.
Lvl 34
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

it wouldn't surprise me, really...

Well I would be suprised if he started. Come on you look amazin' and your eyes just hipnotize :-) I wouldn't dare :-)
Lvl 6
You are damn sexy preggo and not. If he's not having sex wth you,what the hell is wrong with him?
  • Goto: