Score: 4.50 Votes: 10
rate this

honest opinion??

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 9.0K
  • Goto:
whats your honest opinion on me now?? i feel so ugly. i know i've almost 7 months months pregnant but i still see such beautiful women pregnant and tiny and i just feel... not even close.

before getting prego. and now.

lol please tell me the truth! i don't need any sugarcoating.

Pics in post 33 http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5186468/1/100/honest_opinion.html#postNumber33
* This post has been modified by BWT : 12 years ago
Lvl 6
I think you are cute in both. Mind posting some more pics?
Lvl 14
you look hot in pic one and you look hot in pic 2
Lvl 28
If I'm being honest, I think you look better now. I'm not into preggers chicks or that kinda thing, but like, your hair and face look better..

So yeah, as far as being seven months pregnant goes...you're looking pretty fantastic.
Lvl 59
Um, actually I like your old hair better.

The beer belly with the kid in it doesn't really factor into it; I just like the old look a bit better. Maybe it's just a bad pose or something.

Either way you're still better than like 80% of the average chicks I see wandering around town being all gross and fat and old and gross, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
Lvl 14
I do like the longer hair, but you are sexy either way,...
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Um, actually I like your old hair better.

The beer belly with the kid in it doesn't really factor into it; I just like the old look a bit better. Maybe it's just a bad pose or something.

Either way you're still better than like 80% of the average chicks I see wandering around town being all gross and fat and old and gross, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

yeah. i like my hair blonde better tho. i didn't like it so dark but i miss long hair.
but thank you. haha.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

yeah. i like my hair blonde better tho. i didn't like it so dark but i miss long hair.
but thank you. haha.

No problem, I'm here to help, ma'am.
Lvl 16
you look very very hot both ways but hotter pregnant you have a beautiful glow
I think you look you're cute in the first picture, but the second picture just makes you look gorgeous. =)
Lvl 9
I think you look HOT in both Ramsann.
Here's hoping for more pics!!!
Lvl 15
I think you look cute in both pictures - granted I dont care for short hair, you look great in both. I think the belly looks very cute on your petite frame and any guy would be lucky to have you!

Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

whats your honest opinion on me now?? i feel so ugly. i know i've almost 7 months months pregnant but i still see such beautiful women pregnant and tiny and i just feel... not even close.

[ Link ]
[ Link ]

before getting prego. and now.

lol please tell me the truth! i don't need any sugarcoating.

ps. i probably wont keep these pics up long.
Lvl 16
Wow!! You're really cute! I believe pregnant ladies are a bit more beautiful. They have a radiant glow about them.
Love the dark hair in the first pic.

As for if being pregnant takes away from your beauty...no....not in the slightest.
Lvl 21
i'm more of a "brunette" fan, but your seriously really cute! Prego or not!
Lvl 14
perfecto! love the babybump! keep em coming!
Lvl 21
first pictures perfect! Id be willing to bet you'll bounce right back to that
Lvl 17
You are a very pretty girl in both pictures, and I would have been happy to get you preggers
Lvl 6
You have that turnaroundandstare beauty. Get a massage....it will help you feel better
Lvl 34
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

If I'm being honest, I think you look better now. I'm not into preggers chicks or that kinda thing, but like, your hair and face look better..

So yeah, as far as being seven months pregnant goes...you're looking pretty fantastic.

+1

I don't know why, maybe it's because of the haircut, but I think you look soooo sexy
  • Goto: