Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

Name someone gross who you used to totally be into but is now gross (but you might still like them, or not)

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 11 years ago Views: 11.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59

(That's honda's answer)

Anyway, the premise here is pretty simple. We all, at some point or another, had a chick or a dude (if you're Demo), that we at one time were like, "OMG I would cut off my right index finger to sex them they're so hoooooott!" but sometimes that person that we felt that way for, well, they age. And make poor life decisions. And next thing you know, you look at that person you were totally into and are now like:

So, who did you used to dig who is now gross?
Lvl 59
Here's mine:

Lindsay Lohan

Yup. She's confirmed a gross trainwreck garbage pile.

I mean, look at this:

If I saw a girl like that on the street and she wasn't named Lindsay lohan I'd probably start laughing and then visibly hold my nose with my figers as I walked by, just to show her that I thought she was a sticky gross person.

But, she is Lindsay Lohan. And so I always have those memories of the boobies and the hotness and the everything else, so I've given her a pass for a long, long time. Maybe i shouldn't have. but i did. And maybe still do. Totally gross, but i couldn't rule it out. Feels bad man.

So there.

Your turn.
Lvl 20
I knew when I read the title this was a Lohan thread.

Justified.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead

I knew when I read the title this was a Lohan thread.

Justified.

Shut up corncob and cop to your carnal desires on the questionable babes.
Lvl 26
Jackie Stallone...Never fancied her but felt she has a place in this thread. I would sit her close to an open fire.

Lvl 25
Honda.

Lvl 21
Carrie Fisher,

before---

and after---
Lvl 28
New Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer, Alison Fonte. I had it bad, when I was like 13

I don't know what I expected, but for a 48 year old woman, I think she's holding up very well. In all honesty, the more I look at them, I could pass her off as my wife in these small pics to a person that didn't know her real well.

In the middle, at her cafe in Mexico

NMMC 25 yr reunion

Lvl 17
Not really anyone who's gone gross for me.

Have ALWAYS had a thing for britney, she went gross and now isn't again, however I still liked her in her gross phase.

My one would have to be Teri Hatcher, from Superman days.

In this she looks hot. Curvy, voluptuous, and just fucking sexy......

Now there's more meat on a 99p chicken wing.
Lvl 12
Suzie Dent, it's the only reason I used to watch countdown as a teenager. Tissues to the ready.

Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by 0ghash

Suzie Dent, it's the only reason I used to watch countdown as a teenager. Tissues to the ready.

[ Link ]

Used to like Vorderman too!

The sexy blonde Rachel Riley hat's on there now is amazing, and would DEFINATELY get it from me
Lvl 8
I don't think it should count if the person is like 30 years older and she doesn't look as good as she did in her 20's.
Lvl 24
I'm not normally into blondes but there USED TO BE something totally sensual about Tara Reid. Even though her voice is kind of crackily and annoying.. i could have just tuned out the sound of her voice whilst looking at her awesome teets.

Before:

After :

Lvl 18
Totally agree. i loved her then she ruined herself.
Lvl 24
No one has one to add?

You boring whores.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

I don't think it should count if the person is like 30 years older and she doesn't look as good as she did in her 20's.

Well, you can make a thread with rules and stuff man. That's not how I roll though. Keepin' it really relaxed and un-ruled here in this thread. For instance, I'm not even wearing shoes right now. How do you like dem apples?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

For instance, I'm not even wearing shoes right now. How do you like dem apples?

So casual.
Lvl 21
Pamela Anderson is mine.
Lvl 8
Yeah, Pamela Anderson circa 1995 was pretty hot. Now...
Lvl 8
Jenna Jameson has fallen off quite a bit.

• Goto: