Score: 2.91 Votes: 11
rate this

Christina Hendricks Naked - Leaked Photos!!!

Starter: Tyrannus Posted: 12 years ago Views: 10.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
The big-tittied redhead from "Mad Men." OMFG!!!!

Are you about to post the naked pictures of her?
Lvl 9
and
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Are you about to post the naked pictures of her?

The photo on the right is the only one there is. You can clearly see her breasts.
Lvl 19
I can clearly not see her head
Lvl 59
Seems....suspicious.

The three on the left are definitely her. The next one is probably her (the ring is hers). And the one on the right is just a big set of boobs, but who knows who they belong to?
Lvl 16
The guy who released these a few hours ago is releasing photos of various celebrities. He's posted private photos of January Jones and Sarah Silverman so far, and says he will post more celebs today. It seems very legit to me. I suspect we should be hearing a statement from Hendricks' camp sometime soon.
Lvl 9
I believe the boobs on the right actually belong to Betty White...
Lvl 14
i don't think that last picture is of her. she has some definite heavy hangers and those look too perky.
Lvl 21
nice start of pics, but i don't think they are her boobs...
Lvl 16
Here are older photos of her. Those definitely look like her tits to me.

Lvl 16
Christina Hendricks: Nude Photos Aren't Me!

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Christina_Hendricks_Nude_Photos_Arent_Me/19403537

By Kelly Schremph , Hollywood.com Staff | Monday, March 05, 2012
Add to Mixx!
Add to Yahoo! Buzz
christina hendricksIt seems no celebrity's phone is safe anymore. Christina Hendricks is the latest star to suffer at the hands of yet another phone hacking scandal. The hacker recently broke into the actress's cell phone and leaked personal photos, some of which are of a risque nature.

But the Mad Men star's rep has since spoken out about the issue and stated that while Hendricks' phone was indeed hacked, the nude photos are not legit.

Hendricks' rep told E! News, "Christina's phone was in fact hacked and photos were stolen. The proper authorities have been contacted in hopes of rectifying this situation." However, in regards to the topless photo rapidly circulating the web, Hendricks' camp insists that it isn't her. "The topless image is fake and not an image of Christina," said the rep.

And while celeb photo scandals like this have proven to be authentic in the past, it's always hard to be certain thanks to the world's advanced knowledge in Photoshop. For now, we'll just have to take Hendricks' word for it.

Do you think the leaked photo is legit or is this just another phone hacker fake out?

Click on the picture above for more photos of Christina Hendricks.

Source: E!
Lvl 59
It is kind of convenient how she's all like, "Oh, those first ones are me, but that naked one...yeah, that one isn't me!"

Now, that might be because it's true and it isn't her, because who the hell knows, but it sure is convenient.
Lvl 18
Very convenient. She is sexy, but the Olivia Munn ones were better.
Lvl 16
Yeah, it's convenient. I'm 60/40 that it's her. Looks like her tits. Same fair skin color. Same huge size. In the photo with the ring you can see her chin and red hair. Definitely looks like her there. So there is no difficulty in believing she'd take a shot of only her tits. A denial would be expected. Still, it's possible someone just found a pic of a woman who's tits look like it could be hers. I don't know. I think it's more likely that those beauties are really hers but we just don't know.
Lvl 59
Yeah, that's the thing.

I've seen approximately 9024890249820948 closeup pictures of chubby chick's giant tits like that all over the internet, so I'm thinking it would be pretty easy to spend a week or two looking for ones you thought looked about right and then just release it with these other pics.

That being said, it's entirely possible it's real, I'm just saying it would be easy to fake that one too. I think the Olivia Munn ones would be harder to fake because you have to find a chick with her whole body the same, not just a closeup of some similar-looking boobs.
Lvl 18
well even if those naked boobs arent hers........ i still wanna see more of them!
Lvl 59
Ok, I know I was saying it could be anyone in that topless pic, and it still could be, but I just made this and it matches up pretty well:

Lvl 28
Yes, it does
Lvl 16
Great work! Yeah, it's a good match. I found this "analysis" earlier. I can't quite tell if that's a mole, though or a pixel!

• Goto: