Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

Car Upload Rules (please read)

Starter: Watty Posted: 17 years ago Views: 26.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
OK peoples we are needing some car pic upload rules, because quite frankly we are getting more and more shit uploaded. Which wastes our time aswell as creating longer waiting periods for your uploads to be accepted.

1) First and biggest rule… DO NOT UPLOAD COPYRIGHTED OR TAGGED IMAGES!!! This is happening more and more often. Why… How many times do we have to tell people? The images will be deleted straight away. Also if anyone comes across a tagged image, then please inform me or Bach, and we will deal with it.

2) No ladies… This is a car section; if you want to upload a woman then do it in the babe uploads. These pics will be deleted straight away.

3) We don’t want to see photo shopped cars. For example, cars that appearances have been digitally altered. I personally will accept promotional pics that have been digitally enhanced, but I know Bach isn’t keen on this… So upload em, and Bach and I will decide if they will be allowed.

4) Image size and quality… This is something else that’s getting a little ridiculous lately. People are uploading the tiniest of pics or pics that are completely out of focus, and then, when they don’t get accepted we get complaints. Well to stop this happening, its simple… don’t bloody upload em. I’m gonna be talking to Bach about a minimum size requirement. But for now, I’ll say nothing smaller than 400 pixels wide. And please try and upload images that are actually visible.

Right finally, a few little thank you’s… Certain uploaders make our lives easy, people like echelon, fathertime, groezel etc… (there are more, but I can’t remember names, I'm getting on in years) every upload they make has full descriptions and sometimes comments, the pics are hardly ever tagged and they are all of a good size and of good quality.
We don’t wanna take away the fun of uploading, but I’m sure if ya stop and think about it… Following these simple rules will probably make things run a lot smoother… No?

Cheers.

I’m sure Bach will add to this if I’ve missed anything.

I would like to add :

1. Do not upload the FHM Mini with the cleavage painted on.
2. Do not upload the volkswagen beetle with the trunk painted like a pussy
3. Do not upload anymore pics of "Eleanor" (Ford Mustang GT500 painted Grey with black racing stripes) unless YOU took the pic.
4. Do not upload middle eastern guys with the "chrome" BMW.
5. Do not upload the Audi made of "silver"

Also I wanted to add that i will be accepting Digitally enhanced pics now. (I hate Them)
* This post has been modified by omuh : 9 years ago
Lvl 19
Cool, Watty's own sticky.

Looks great mate!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 16
Go Watty, go Watty,.....
Lvl 22

cheers both
Lvl 18
Great Job!! cheers Watty! (beer)
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Watty

3) No naked ladies… This is a car section; if you want to upload a naked lady then do it in the babe uploads. People in the car section dont like naked women, they like swarfega and men

Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

[reply=Watty]

3) No naked ladies… This is a car section; if you want to upload a naked lady then do it in the babe uploads. People in the car section dont like naked women, they like swarfega and men

[/reply]

ROFL

ontopic: good job watty !
Lvl 22
tickles... fuck off
Lvl 22
So then, i spend a while writing and posting this, and then ask people to read it... What's the first pic i come to in the queue???

Is someone having a laugh or what?
Otter123 finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
^^^
Lvl 19
Who the fuck would post a picture like that? Awesome.
Lvl 18
*updated* 23-04-2006
Lvl 21
i've read 'em again and i'll make sure to keep up my standard...
Lvl 16
i always try not to upload shit like that...
but.....i think i just uploaded one that has no name (my first time i did that), not because i forgot, but because i actually had no idea. it was a funny cat car.
Lvl 11
I figured out I would check out his side of WBW, I have taken care of step one, reading the rules
Lvl 16
I have a Question. Why does'nt the cars section Have the next picture button like the babes section does?
Just wondering. Thanks you all are doing a great job.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by scott365

I have a Question. Why does'nt the cars section Have the next picture button like the babes section does?
Just wondering. Thanks you all are doing a great job.

thats a good question, one ive asked myself before mate. I'll raise the question again.
watty i am reading your rules and i do not know this car,its a yellow car next to us driving..I cannot put my body outside this window , shout and ask because his thoughts may crash..it is very the pretty this car though, it is slow traffic jam(not sandwich..edit) as i have type... fucking dictionary trans

delete if no very good ..the typing(name) on back of car was worse then my typing here!!! ..NOT able to read!!!

gone to find picture..return again sorry am

ok, i found the tinypic type,its here, this photo is much large though
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
watty i have taught myself this is wrong place(thread) for this picture..sorry..delete the above fucking pic and type ..am the thick cunt as always so !!! fucked up my world

apology for 2 x post

Lvl 21
if you're still wondering: a lambo gallardo spider
  • Goto: