Score: 4.40 Votes: 10
rate this

Read before making a thread... Fun Forum General Rules, Game Rules And Links

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 10.7K
There are some new badges in town. The Fun Forum Mod is Notech.

Feel free to PM him if you have any questions about the forum.

Firstly its good to see that this part of the site has ran smoothly,
since most of you come here to actually have fun...

BUT..

I just want to make it clear....

you can post anything you think is funny, amusing or entertaining...no one should complain, i mean this is an adult site
im sure you can all handle it, but if anything contains gory, discusting images that are intended to make you sick...

PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IT IN YOU TITLE...i f not, i will simply lock it and delete the link...

Its nice to be warned so you can decide if you want to see before you open.........

and like everywhere else, no flaming, trolling or bashing...this place is made for FUN and FUN ONLY. if not i will simply delete such posts....

if needed i will add to this..

Until then...enjoy the fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 1: Well i didnt think this had to be added..thought it was common sense...
i do not! want to see shit that is racially offensive to ANY country....
this is an internationally accessed site, i dont want people making fun or
insulting other peoples countries....no warnings, just editing and locking
by me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2: If youre going to add funny pics, look for the FUNNY PICS THREAD ALLREADY MADE!!!!!
dont go making a new one, UNLESS yours are a series of same style pics..otherwise
ill lock and direct you to the EXISTING funny pic thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 3 : there WILL NOT be separate threads everytime you think of a new Joke or find a new funny pic.

Links to the former Fun Forum Stickies - Post your jokes, photos etc here. If your use them a lot, add them to your Watchlixt.

Photos
http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5053145/1/10/The_Official_WBW_Funny_Photo_Thread_Part_11.html

Toons

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5007176/1/10/WBW_Official_TOON_THREAD_Vol_iii.html

ANIMATED GIFS

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4588295/1/10/Fun_Forum_Gif_Thread_Version_MCMMIV.html

JOKES

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4861139/1/10/The_Official_WBW_Joke_Thread_Vol_4.html

thanks....NOW...POST YOUR PICS and JOKES !!!
Evosonic finds this awesome.
Lvl 37
Just want to add that the Fun Forum is NOT the dumping ground for sick shit. The mods determine what's unsuitable for the forum. If your thread disappears, it wasn't acceptable, end of story.

There's No crying in the Fun Forum.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 27
I just wanted to finally have my own post in here

As of today, all recurring game threads, such as The Biggest Game, Word Association etc, will go to 100 pages before being locked and a new one started

Thanks for your attention, now carry on and make me laugh damn it

Lvl 22
just wanted to finally have my own post in here

As of today, all recurring word game threads, such as The Biggest Game, Word Association etc, will go to 100 pages before being locked and a new one started until TK or I get a chance to rewrite the rules(don't worry thread count won't go down,I don't think)!!!

Thanks for your attention, now carry on and make me laugh damn it!
* This post has been modified by ThreadKiller : 14 years ago
Lvl 37
Please be reminded of the rules of posting in the Fun Forum.

1. Minors, are allowed in non-sexual content. Funny kids are OK now..

2. All copyrighted images must be Hotlinked. Do Not Attach copyrighted/marked images.
Yes, this includes cartoons, they belong to the artist.

These images will disappear into the void without any further warning..

3. No images of scat, male homosexual acts, and anything considered gross by the forum Mods.

4. The Moderators of the Fun Forum have the final say as to what is acceptable. If your posts disappear, you violated one of the rules. Could also be that one of the Mods was having a bad day.

5. Have FUN dammit!

How To Hotlink

Test Your Hotlink Here

Animated gifs:

Post all your funny, entertaining, and sexy gifs here.

Do not post kiddie, disgusting or shock gifs, they will deleted without further notice.

Please scan through before posting to see if it has been posted before.

If one of your posts disappears it may have violated one of the rules or perhaps one of the mods is having a bad day

READ THIS!

Even if you don't read the other stuff above. Do not upload gifs, all of them must be hotlinked. We do not want stamped, copyright etc pics on WBW servers. Any uploaded gif will be deleted from now on until the end of time.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 37
Image threads; Number Game, Cartoons, photos, and animated gifs will be locked at 50 pages and New Thread started.

Go to advanced reply and type in the next number.

Go to your image source fro example Google Image. find an image with that number on it.

Right click the URL, select copy.

Hit back button to return to WBW

Click Insert Image Button, right click, select Paste then OK.

Go to the post message button and click it.

That's hotlinking directly from the source
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

As of today, all recurring game threads, such as The Biggest Game, Word Association etc, will go to 100 pages before being locked and a new one started until TK or I get a chance to rewrite the rules(don't worry thread count won't go down,I don't think)!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

Image threads; Number Game, Cartoons, photos, and animated gifs will be locked at 50 pages and New Thread started.

Hey bros..If I were a new member, that would confuse me a schooch. Even though I'm a fairly old member that confused me a schooch.

What you chaps should consider doing is taking all the posts (demo, and you two) after the original posts..read through them, see what changes you want to make to the rules (discuss it with each other and stuff).

Then take the original post, and copy it out, make the changes you want to make, in addition to the rules at the top there..like, copy latinos whole post into Word or something, then make the changes you want to make to the rules, and then just make a new forum rules sticky thread.

But that's just my cool opinion, and if you chaps disagree just remove this post.
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Hey bros..If I were a new member, that would confuse me a schooch. Even though I'm a fairly old member that confused me a schooch.

What you chaps should consider doing is taking all the posts (demo, and you two) after the original posts..read through them, see what changes you want to make to the rules (discuss it with each other and stuff).

Then take the original post, and copy it out, make the changes you want to make, in addition to the rules at the top there..like, copy latinos whole post into Word or something, then make the changes you want to make to the rules, and then just make a new forum rules sticky thread.

But that's just my cool opinion, and if you chaps disagree just remove this post.

Changed Notech's post to read word games.

I just want to get this over with, there wasn't anything wrong with the old sticky other than updating the links.
Lvl 59
Good suggestions in this thread.
Lvl 37
Fun Forum Word Games

Last Letter First

The easiest to get into and build your user score.

Take the last letter of the word in the previous post and make a new word.
Single word only.

Example: from becomes merit

Word Association

A little more skill involved. Take the word from the previous post and post a word that is related to it.
This word can sound the same, mean the same, or have the opposite meaning. It needs to be associated in some manner no matter how clear or crazy. Single word only.

Bear can be Bare or Cub.

Third Word, Third Letter, Make Three Words.
OK, now you can use three words.
Take the third letter of the third word in the post above you and make three new words.
Be sure your last word has at least three letters, I’ve seen two letters words posted third.

Example - pure pickle power
The third letter of the third word is “W”. so “wild weird watches” would be acceptable.
They don’t have to mean anything but it’s more funner to make little phrases.

4-Letter Word Game

Great ,we get to use capital letters! You can use lower case here as well.
The object is to use the word above and make a new word by changing one letter.
The order of the letters must stay the same.

Acceptable Example:

H
O
S
T

Next Post:

C
O
S
T

Not Happening Example:

H