Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Missy Model

Starter: wdat Posted: 19 years ago Views: 16.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
http://www.missymodel.com/home.html

Doesn anyone know what's happening to the original MissyModel? Looks like she'll be replace on Nov. 16
Is she going to another site? I'd love to see her nude.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 11
I dunno.

Missy went south QUICKLY after a year. She got 3 tat's and she started getting a gunt. Every set was a see-through shirt with a thong... got boring kinda.

I like the Progression these girls go through... kinda sexy outfits, to sexy outfits, to wet t-shirts, to thongs and see-through shirts, but you KNOW after that they stop progressing. There is no nudity and I don't think there ever will be unless they break from the horrible photographer that runs these shit holes.
Lvl 12
Actually the current Missy left the production company and is going solo. www.missyspalace.com The site isn't even up and running yet, but she has a yahoo group called missyspalace. She's a nice kid, I've gotten to talk to her a few times.
Lvl 11
I can't attach a pic of her, can I? Per the forum rules?
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 2
I have a topless real photo of her is any1 wants.
Lvl 2
I have a topless real photo of her if any1 wants.
Lvl 13
@ enigma2138 - Well, show as.

remember WBW rulz but.
Lvl 17
The new missy???? ugh She didnt go south for crying out loud we grew up w her. And she looks like my ex. Her and christina are the originals.
Lvl 2
@seth2 - just give me your e-mail addy & i'll mail it to you.
Lvl 12
dang if you're just giving out nudie pics, ill take one... wait, why don't you just post it? why does it smell fishy in here?
Lvl 2
not fishy at all. don't want to post any copyrighted material & get booted. E-mail me @ enigma2138@hotmail.com and i'll reply w/picture.
Lvl 11
Anyone know where her old pictures are ? It seems on her site, the earliest pictures you can see are set 136, sometime in 2003 but I know that their are earlier pictures on the net and Kazaa of Missy. Anyone know where to find those early pictures ? She was extremely cute in those. Not saying she's not now.

Is it just me or is the new girl butt ugly ?
Lvl 11
the sets before 136 are likely before she was 18.
Lvl 11
Newbie Could I have one of those pics
I think probably got my e-mail earlier.
Lvl 2
Put a post on the board a few weeks ago re: topless Missy pic and if any1 wanted it all they had to do was e-mail me and ask. Looking back on that, it was a pretty foolish decision. I am getting a ton of requests for it, and for the most part I have replied to everyone in pretty good time. Because I'm getting so many requests I have made the decision to not reply to any requests unless the sender includes a pic that he/she thinks I might like. In many of my previous replies to people I have asked them to send me a pic back, but to date only 1 person did. I do feel somewhat bad about this decision, but I do not think it's too much to ask. So if you want a real topless pic of Missy just e-mail me with a pic of something you think I might like, and I'll send you the Missy pic.

enigma2138@hotmail.com
the new missy looks in shape at least and kinda cute.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by enigma2138

Put a post on the board a few weeks ago re: topless Missy pic and if any1 wanted it all they had to do was e-mail me and ask. Looking back on that, it was a pretty foolish decision. I am getting a ton of requests for it, and for the most part I have replied to everyone in pretty good time. Because I'm getting so many requests I have made the decision to not reply to any requests unless the sender includes a pic that he/she thinks I might like. In many of my previous replies to people I have asked them to send me a pic back, but to date only 1 person did. I do feel somewhat bad about this decision, but I do not think it's too much to ask. So if you want a real topless pic of Missy just e-mail me with a pic of something you think I might like, and I'll send you the Missy pic.

enigma2138@hotmail.com

WHAT???? c'mon just hotlink the pic and post it here. Did anyone get the pic from this guy...is it real? if so can you post it here? ....TIA (K)
Lvl 29
ok is this it?.........if it's a fake, it's a pretty damn good one.

Found the original pic.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
It's not fake
Lvl 12
At first I was gonna say fake till I saw some of her other pics where it's see through. The little birthmark matchess up and the size of her breasts and her nipple area matches up. Hopefully will see some more of this little piece of ass.
  • Goto: