Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

I've Got 3 Videos Marked "Failed while processing" For A Long Time Now

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 4 years ago Views: 897
Probably over a year now (maybe, I can't remember how long ago it was). I sent a message through "Contact us" a few days ago but haven't heard back. This is the second time I've had this happen. Previously and this time, they just sit there while all my other videos are rejected or accepted and processed even newly uploaded. The previous time I sent a "Contact us" and it was taken care of within a couple of days.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by iamawbwuser
Probably over a year now (maybe, I can't remember how long ago it was). I sent a message through "Contact us" a few days ago but haven't heard back. This is the second time I've had this happen. Previously and this time, they just sit there while all my other videos are rejected or accepted and processed even newly uploaded. The previous time I sent a "Contact us" and it was taken care of within a couple of days.

The failed while processing has to-do with the video encoder/decoder not be able the handle the uploaded file correctly. I mostly keep the "Failed" in the queue for testing in the future, I have been working on new WBW build from ground up for over a half year now. We are getting close to a public beta and there are a lot of tweaks to the video encoder/decoder.