Score: 5.00 Votes: 4
rate this

This site rocks!,

Starter: kronicbuddha Posted: 4 years ago Views: 2.1K
Lvl 5
I’ve said it before in a comment, but this site is absolutely amazing! Whether the pics are ‘real’, posted by members, or found somewhere else, it is the best collection of girlfriends, wives and women in general. Hope it’s around for many years to come and continues to be an never ending source of eye candy!
heybooboo1, robert98597, johnsnow, joebillybob and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 27
Glad you like, a lot of people put in a lot of time trying to make it the best.
robert98597, F1098, johnsnow, joebillybob and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
to anyone reading this,
please when you are viewing a video in the video galleries, please please comment/ write something about it, comments help a lot!
Diz-X, kronicbuddha, robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Please do a Sponsor Membership if you can. More $$$ equals better product!
dogdude, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by asunfisher
....product!

you mean the organizing of content and the design/ capabilities of the site, right?
because Brazzers or Dpfanatics etc, 'content' is 'product'.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by asunfisher
Please do a Sponsor Membership if you can. More $$$ equals better product!

People are free to take a premium/sponsor membership, I really would appreciate it, but even a simple thing as contributing to WBW or promoting it is more than enough!

I have started a couple of months ago on a totally rebuild WBW, it's getting closer and closer to a beta fase.
johnsnow, Firereign find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by rumarriedorwhat
to anyone reading this,
please when you are viewing a video in the video galleries, please please comment/ write something about it, comments help a lot!

My comments would generally be asking why the video looks like it was taken on an iphone1 in bad light. Most of the videos here are largely unwatchable.
F1098, [Deleted], robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 19
So true. The photographic/video quality is horrible on most of them.
[Deleted], robert98597 find this awesome.
yup. amateur in every sense.
yet, there are moments/ seconds or whole scenes that are unique and cannot be found elsewhere. so maybe people who like spot something special, they could share what entertainment they get or their views about what the video expresses.
it is kind of a contradiction, pictures gathering tons of comments and the premium membership content consumed in loneliness when you actually take part, examine or even get inspired by the neighbor's fun and (sexual) joy!
Diz-X, robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 15
Commenting on videos isn't easy since I download a whole slew of them at once, basically anything that looks interesting, then skim through eventually, maybe days or weeks later. Average time spent per video before deciding its too crappy to care about and move on - about 4 seconds.
[Deleted], Diz-X find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quality of content has gotten really better over the years as smartphones have better camera's. This was real issue back in the day.
robert98597 finds this awesome.