9.90% (10)

• Feet / Legs

7.92% (8)

• Snapchat & Shemale

4.95% (5)

• Feet / Legs & Shemale

3.96% (4)

Votes: 101
Lately we see more and more requests for adding new categories to the Babes / Videos section of the site. So I have added a couple in the poll here, and would love to hear your suggestions.

Yes the She-male one is real, we get more of those in the queue, we now delete them. If a lot of people are against it we will of-course nog add it to the site. It's personally not my cup of thee.
nok_nok, DEMO, J_A_W_Z, Firereign and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
not shemale PLZ
[Deleted], Diz-X, Firereign, captnenglish and 6 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos123
not shemale PLZ

I just a suggestion to see if people are open for it. As I said, it's not my cup of thee. haha
mitsos123, Firereign, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 17
What mitsos123 said ! I appreciate its only a suggestion but its not my cup of tea
mitsos123 finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
We need a Dizzy noodies category.
J_A_W_Z, Firereign, BWT find this awesome.
Lvl 18
"Shemale" is probably not of interest to me, but is it weird that once you make it "feet / legs & shemale", I am suddenly a little bit curious? It's possible I'm just aroused by the complexity.

Snapchat could be interesting.
Lvl 74
I would like a shemale category.
Dennis2377 finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I agree with all of the above except "shemale"
Firereign, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 33
Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos123
not shemale PLZ

i second that
dogdude, xps800doo find this awesome.
Lvl 7
for the record, shemale=I cancel my sponsorship and never come back to the site. Just my two cents, don't need to see that stuff and spend months trying to rid the mental image. Basically whatboysNEVERwant the website can hang on to the shemale stuff
Diz-X, [Deleted], dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by maddhadder
for the record, shemale=I cancel my sponsorship and never come back to the site. Just my two cents, don't need to see that stuff and spend months trying to rid the mental image. Basically whatboysNEVERwant the website can hang on to the shemale stuff

It was a suggestion, we got some in the upload queue and questioned if it was something. As I said, it's not my cup of thee haha.
Firereign, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 4
I could go for the legs/feet/snapshot,I agree with Diz-x, no shemales please
Diz-X, dogdude, [Deleted] find this awesome.
I don’t like any of the choices.

Shemale and/or any combo including that - No thanks.

Feet - Not a big feet guy. Legs I love but if you’re associating them with weird foot fetishes then count me out.

Snapchat - Not bad but I hate that it allows the ability to alter the face/put fantasy crap in the pic. I’ve been on dating sites and I pass on the profiles where every single pic is a Snapchat filter. Tits and pussy trying to lick me with a dog or rabbit face is just dumb. I’d rather fuck a furry.
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 51
I think they are called trannys now, not shemales. shemales is offensive, they prefer to be called trannys.
Diz-X, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton
I think they are called trannys now, not shemales. shemales is offensive, they prefer to be called trannys.

who cares
Diz-X, BWT, [Deleted], Firereign and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 40
I honestly don’t think we need any of these as categories.

If people want feet / legs specific they can just tag search it.

Shemales - No

And please no no no no to Snapchat. If people want they can create a forum post for them (there are a few already) but please no to those stupid large tounge and dopey ear filters in the gallery
Dennis2377, [Deleted], Firereign, [Deleted] and 1 other(s) find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by revfredmorton

It depends where you are. In the north it’s “tranny”, in the south it’s “shemale”. If you say tranny in the south they think you’re talking about a car and you’ll get some odd looks when you start talking about how hard s/he pounded you.
shawn314 finds this awesome.
Lvl 16
It is strange that you wankers are not interested in shemales. So why are you giving comments like ”I want to fuck her ass”?
[Deleted], Dennis2377 find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Maza
It is strange that you wankers are not interested in shemales. So why are you giving comments like ”I want to fuck her ass”?

Can’t speak for the rest of them, but for me the keyword here is HER. As defined by I want to pound HER ass, whereas there is not a penis and/or balls and/or some surgically folded out version of which dangling around my junk.

And you can preach up and down about how it’s the same but sorry it’s not. So if you like that then go ahead and vote for it, but no need to call us wankers. We know we are, that’s the point! 😂
Diz-X, dogdude find this awesome.
Lvl 22
I suggest a cosplay category and a filter for things we don't want to see, that is all I have to say about the "trans-gendered" thingy ma bob.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
  • Goto: