Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Question about models

Starter: Firereign Posted: 5 years ago Views: 765
Lvl 22
What is considered a professional model? I am seeing a lot of IG models being posted as of late. Are they considered pros if so what's the actual criteria on determining this?
Diz-X finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had time to directly address your question, and wanted to do this as good as possible.

It's a good question. It sometimes difficult to be up to speed of every so called "instagram" model, like a lot of girls try to be or call themself a "model" these days. In the past this was way more clear and something that should or could be debated about. I am working on new sets of rules to make things more clear and simpler. There are so much exception and deviations from rules that they aren't as clear and dry cut anymore.

The rules have been looser the last couple of weeks, I have been looking into the queue more and seen that a lot of pictures got delete as pro/model while there are real girls/couples trying to contribute to us. So moderators will less likely delete content they are not sure about. This will result in some big instagram girls slipping thru. On the other hand there is for our members more ways to earn credits by reporting these and earn 2 credits per report for it.

A reason I started to build new software for WBW from the ground up has also to do with these issues. Now there is no "ContentID" system that can be trained to deny certain content while uploading. I have been working on such a system in the new software to make this much easier for all of us. Already denied content will never be accepted again as the system learn this. We can train the system by adding "hashes" already known copyrighted/model content. Even let copyright holders train our system so their content will not appear on our site.

We rely on our moderators and our members (like you) to help us find out what should be deleted and shouldn't be on here. It's should be a community wide discussion that would be made. We have been adding some more moderators to our team to help out with this, and still looking for some talented people to help us. Like Babe and video moderators and people who help tagging our community content.
DEMO finds this awesome.
Hello!

Thank you for these clarifications.

I understand that it is not always easy to sort out, even more today.

On the other hand, how is it possible to type a photo as "Model/Celebrity" when the girl in the picture comes out of "nowhere" and publish ultra-known girls like Emily Bloom, Connie Carter, Natasha Nice, Olga Kobzar, etc.?
Because in the first case, not forget that it degrades our rating.
Sometimes also, in the same series posted, a photo will be published and the other will be rejected because it would be a "Model/Celebrity" o_O
And there are lots of little things in the same genre.

In short, yes it's complicated for you but about me I'm often lost.
I hope that what is planned will help everyone.
Thank you.
Lvl 16
I've had a bunch of girls I've photographed deleted with the "model/celebrity" reason, even some girls that some images were allowed of her then another of the same girl was denied because of this. Confusing
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had time to directly address your question, and wanted to do this as good as possible.

It's a good question. It sometimes difficult to be up to speed of every so called "instagram" model, like a lot of girls try to be or call themself a "model" these days. In the past this was way more clear and something that should or could be debated about. I am working on new sets of rules to make things more clear and simpler. There are so much exception and deviations from rules that they aren't as clear and dry cut anymore.

The rules have been looser the last couple of weeks, I have been looking into the queue more and seen that a lot of pictures got delete as pro/model while there are real girls/couples trying to contribute to us. So moderators will less likely delete content they are not sure about. This will result in some big instagram girls slipping thru. On the other hand there is for our members more ways to earn credits by reporting these and earn 2 credits per report for it.

A reason I started to build new software for WBW from the ground up has also to do with these issues. Now there is no "ContentID" system that can be trained to deny certain content while uploading. I have been working on such a system in the new software to make this much easier for all of us. Already denied content will never be accepted again as the system learn this. We can train the system by adding "hashes" already known copyrighted/model content. Even let copyright holders train our system so their content will not appear on our site.

We rely on our moderators and our members (like you) to help us find out what should be deleted and shouldn't be on here. It's should be a community wide discussion that would be made. We have been adding some more moderators to our team to help out with this, and still looking for some talented people to help us. Like Babe and video moderators and people who help tagging our community content.

Thank you for the response. I understand you have a lot going on with just the website, not to mention everything else in your life.
It's a tough question to answer, it seems everyone now is a model of something. It's almost ridiculous...
With the "fall" of tumblr and it looks at though IG and reddit is headed the same direction people are going to look for a new source of entertainment. Not to mention the new laws the EU is looking to put into place we need to get those pros out of here!

Let's get squared away and start guiding people here. This is by far one of, if not the best amateur community around.

I thought this is what was happening, new software and new mods trying to clear a large queue and as always things slip through, especially as a new mod looking into the queue abyss thinking wth have I gotten myself into...
I am sure as a community we will have no problems cleaning it up and if you need a hand let me know I'll help where needed.
Hope that made sense, tornado sirens went off all night so I slept very little